Fernando Torres

Well in that case, since Torres got a yellow card for the incident we're talking about (if I remember well enough) it means the referee did see it, and it means that retrospective action can't be taken.

you know what I just realized. That cunt Mike Dean says he didn't see Torres scratching Jan... then why did he give Torres a yellow for the event in the first place? if he had only seen both players slapping each other, he should either have ignored it or should have give a yellow to both.

So what does he claim to have seen in the fight that warranted a yellow only for Torres if he supposedly didn't see the scratch?

He can suck my arse - pardon my language - but the one thing he should report that he hasn't seen is that Vertoghen acted being hit in the face when he wasn't.

The more I read and think about this whole situation the more pissed I am and if Torres is banned I'll be even more enraged. This is fucking ridiculous!!!!!!

then I say the rules are stupid.

Apparently the card was for the initial foul. At least, that's what the mail said.

The rules are stupid and it is unfair, but again, that does not excuse Torres's action and he can have no complains if he does get a ban.

What annoys me in this modern day game we watch, is how much weight a players reaction and crowd reaction dictates a refs decision.

You could see Mike Dean fucking loving it when players followed him after Torres challenged for that header. He loved, like most refs, being centre of attention. For me right now refs are more hell bent on ruining games rather than allowing to flow into really great feisty affairs without going OTT.

You can see the delight and power they hold when they brandish cards to players when they are cautioned or sent off, they fucking love it, and to me they are more worried about the rating in the paper the following day rather focusing solely on the job in hand.

This is just my take, but I fucking hate refs like Dean and Dowd who think they are fucking supreme. People would respect them a lot more if they became a lot more consistent and actually got the basics right.

Apparently the card was for the initial foul. At least, that's what the mail said.

The rules are stupid and it is unfair, but again, that does not excuse Torres's action and he can have no complains if he does get a ban.

Still, I'm pretty sure the sideline ref seen the scuffle, and if he warranted that Torres should've been cautioned more than his yellow card for it then he would've alerted the referee about it.

We'll see how things develop over the next few days though.

Tbh if Torres is getting a 3 game ban extension for the red he got where one yellow was that stupid 'scratch' as people are calling it, then why didn't Vertonghen not get a second yellow for shoving Torres (when he won a free kick for holding Torres shirt by the way)?

I've looked at the Torres thing about 50 times now, it looks stupid but he doesn't really scratch as what is being made out, there is no mark left on Jan Vertonghen's face... plus when Vertonghen floored Rami when he was effectively clean through, he should have seen red, utter wank performance from the ref in the second half even though its perhaps not all his fault as Jose said as Vertonghen was holding his head and perhaps dived for Torres' first yellow (everyone says its a Torres trip but he doesn't break his stride when hes running by the looks of it).

Anyway Vertonghen is a defender, he's playing in a position where you are the least likely to see a player dive but what does he do, fucking dive. Absolute shambles.

Also I don't if Torres doesn't score 30 goals a season, if he plays like he did second half whenever he plays, I will be immensely happy. Best performance in a Chelsea shirt for me. He had fire in his belly, he wanted to be involved, he wanted to take people on, he honestly had Vertonghen and Dawson shitting themselves until CUNT got him sent off. Obviously since its Nando we can't expect that every week or perhaps ever again haha but if he can play that well for a prolonged period of time then great. Mourinho is more than capable of motivating players as we've seen before in his career so who knows? But I doubt it very much sadly.

a scratch which didnt draw blood ... so much fuss about so little

Did Suarez draw blood when he bit Ivanovic? A ban shouldn't come down to blood.

Those saying he shouldn't be banned need to take off their Torres' shirts and Blue tainted glasses. Of course he should be banned, it was ridiculous and embarrassing. He intended to hurt Vertonghen. If it was another player doing that to our players their would be outcry here, people suggesting how the world/FA are against us. Stop being so ignorant, he fully deserves the ban.

will the FA take in account the ENTIRE game. the entire lot of the pushing and shoving that went on? the pushing a shoving going on between the two, actually it made the game more interesting. there wasnt a lack of sportsmanship or respect or desire, that was real. sorry these footballers arent robots.

even if you watch the game from an unbiased view, you cannot blame fernando for acting the way he did, actually i probably would of done a lot worse.

so i guess im just happy he is showing a little fight.

but this is chelsea, not man u, he will get more like a 4 MONTH ban because the FA will look into other things he has "done". hahaha!!

Any other player who has a mini run of form after god knows how much shite we would not be talking about a resurgence.

For aslong as he plays for Chelsea i will hope upon hope he can find his old form back, because if he does we will benefit, but how many false dawns have we had with him before? It literally takes one little knock and he is back in his shell.

If it was Sturridge or Kalou yesterday who had the same performance, they wouldn't have got praised for it, they would have got abused for missing an easy chance and for getting themself's sent off, and some say that the "abuse" Torres get's is shocking, unreal!!!