Fernando Torres

May I suggest to watch the video, closely.

The video evidence showing there was no contact with Vertog´s face in the incident.

However, Torres has no right to appeal under fucking FA rules. Once again, idiotic decision is applied by FA. Full of manures.

If we talking about two different....one thing leads to another. Him being a Chelsea player the FA cunts will be more than happy to ban Torres as long as they can.

Fernando Torres vs Tottenham Away HD 720p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFhHeUNY4jk

Apologies if its a repost!!

PS:And i still can't properly embed a youtube video!!

watching this vid just after watching Mata's vid from the same match not only Fernando got involved twice more than Mata, but he was definitely more incisive and dangerous for us. Definitely the MOTM for me (I voted on him just after the match but this vid especially seen after Mata's makes it crystal clear).

I hope he carries on form.

May I suggest to watch the video, closely.

The video evidence showing there was no contact with Vertog´s face in the incident.

However, Torres has no right to appeal under fucking FA rules. Once again, idiotic decision is applied by FA. Full of manures.

If we talking about two different....one thing leads to another. Him being a Chelsea player the FA cunts will be more than happy to ban Torres as long as they can.

Let's try a picture since you don't seem to actually be reading what everyone is writing:

Tottenham-Hotspur-v-Chelsea-Premier-Leag

That is violent conduct and therefor a 3 match ban. You are right, though, he should not have been given a second yellow card, but it is FA rules that you cannot appeal yellow cards. It has nothing to do with Chelsea or united. It's the rules.

Let's try a picture since you don't seem to actually be reading what everyone is writing:

Tottenham-Hotspur-v-Chelsea-Premier-Leag

That is violent conduct and therefor a 3 match ban. You are right, though, he should not have been given a second yellow card, but it is FA rules that you cannot appeal yellow cards. It has nothing to do with Chelsea or united. It's the rules.

Let me offer an apology...

a scratch which didnt draw blood ... so much fuss about so little

This isn't boxing! :lol:

It isn't malicious enough to warrant a 4 game ban sorry. If he's going to get banned for that then Vertonghen should be suspended as well.

It's not 4 it's 3 plus the one match suspension he already has for 2 yellow cards.

Vertoghen conned against us in that play and strip an Aston Villa's player trying (and failing) to prevent him from scoring. If anything he's showed much less fair play than Torres did, as what Fernando did is more about lack of fair play/respect than violence. The pictures make it much worse than the video does. Fernando touched him for a second - something stupid - but much less unfair and dishonest than taking a player's clothes off and pretending to have been hit in the face.

I can accept if Fernando get a ban (although I disagree) but the FA will have to have some cojones to not do anything about Vertoghen as well.

It's not about being violent enough bitch slapping an opponent is also a 3 match ban and it won't leave scratches unless you have a pimp ring on the finger. When you place your hand on an opposition player's face you're asking for trouble - if Vertonghen had done a Busquets and rolled about Torres could have been send off without even scratching him. It was an act of stupidity and if an opposition player had done it and not gotten send off I'd be livid and fuming.

Vertoghen conned against us in that play and strip an Aston Villa's player trying (and failing) to prevent him from scoring. If anything he's showed much less fair play than Torres did, as what Fernando did is more about lack of fair play/respect than violence. The pictures make it much worse than the video does. Fernando touched him for a second - something stupid - but much less unfair and dishonest than taking a player's clothes off and pretending to have been hit in the face.

I can accept if Fernando get a ban (although I disagree) but the FA will have to have some cojones to not do anything about Vertoghen as well.

I agree in principle, it is not fair. But the ref saw Vertongen take the Villa players short off while Mike Dean did not see Torres scratch Vertongen so the FA will have to look into the Torres incident and not the Vertongen case. There is also no retrospective punishment for dives so Vertongen gets away with his play acting.

It's not fair, but it's the rules.

But all that would have been irrelevant if Torres didn't raise his hands to Vertongen's face.

you know what I just realized. That cunt Mike Dean says he didn't see Torres scratching Jan... then why did he give Torres a yellow for the event in the first place? if he had only seen both players slapping each other, he should either have ignored it or should have give a yellow to both.

So what does he claim to have seen in the fight that warranted a yellow only for Torres if he supposedly didn't see the scratch?

He can suck my arse - pardon my language - but the one thing he should report that he hasn't seen is that Vertoghen acted being hit in the face when he wasn't.

The more I read and think about this whole situation the more pissed I am and if Torres is banned I'll be even more enraged. This is fucking ridiculous!!!!!!

I agree in principle, it is not fair. But the ref saw Vertongen take the Villa players short off while Mike Dean did not see Torres scratch Vertongen so the FA will have to look into the Torres incident and not the Vertongen case. There is also no retrospective punishment for dives so Vertongen gets away with his play acting.

It's not fair, but it's the rules.

But all that would have been irrelevant if Torres didn't raise his hands to Vertongen's face.

then I say the rules are stupid.

Well in that case, since Torres got a yellow card for the incident we're talking about (if I remember well enough) it means the referee did see it, and it means that retrospective action can't be taken.