Fernando Torres

Great game but fuck me if scratching a player isn't embarrassing. Chelsea player or not that shit is just unacceptable, but it was nice to see some passion and confidence from the guy. He needs to maintain and not let it be just another false dawn.

He shouldn't have done what he did when he raked his hand across Vertonghen's face, but Torres at his best at Liverpool was a petulant bastard. Sarcastically clapping the referee and getting all fired up like that is another glimpse that the old Torres is in there, somewhere. We just don't see enough of him. I still maintain that if he can put in the sort of all-round performances he has in his last three starts (Bayern, Swindon and of course yesterday), he is the best option we have up top right now. It's early days with Eto'o but we have to be realistic with him - whilst he adjusts to life in London and the pace of English football, is Sammy going to be able to compete with these performances by Nando? I don't think he can, being brutally honest. I hope I am proved wrong, because two forwards playing decent football means better competition - and that's the only way our striking options will improve.

Do you mind explaining what part you dont agree with? A very good performance is what the likes of Cavani, Messi, Ronaldo, Zlatan etc usually perform. This was, like I said, a standard top-striker performance. We're just not used to see it from Torres whats why we go like "WOW OMG".

He gets enough shit, because 95% of the time he IS shit. Its not undeserved criticism he gets.

When it comes to Nando I am very biased but the reason we paid 50 million pounds for Fernando wasn't just for the goals.. heck then we would have just signed a poacher. Nando isn't a poacher.. when he was in form don't think there was a striker better than him at that time. He just flew past players like they weren't even there.. VERY similar to his game against Spurs. All bias aside.. this was his best performance in a blue shirt definitely.. but Cavani and Zlatan wish getting past defenders like that.. sure they will get wonder goals but the way he just was running at defenders yesterday was absurd. So quick, direct, that's the Torres of old.. I'm not going to say "OH HE'S BACK" etc.. because I personally thought he lost a lot of pace but out of nowhere he caused so much havoc for the Spurs defence throughout the second half. As Mourinho said, "That's the Torres I want to see for the rest of the season" : http://www.marca.com/2013/09/28/en/football/international_football/1380385819.html

Drop the morality bullshit, this is Chelsea FC...lmao.

I wanted Torres to drop that cunt.

Was that aimed at me?

Sorry, but I'm just not a fan of men acting like little girls and scratching one another. Now dropping him would have been fine - even Nigel Spackman managed that and he was a bit of a beanpole.

HAHAHA

Only in the Torres thread is there people "accepting" or justifying his absolute shitty behaviour yesterday, scratching another player?

Had it been suarez doing that, what would all of u say?

Yeah Torres played well but fuck him for getting himself banned. He always finds a way to fuck up. He absolutley couldnt calm himself down.. He brought it on himself.

HAHAHA

Only in the Torres thread is there people "accepting" or justifying his absolute shitty behaviour yesterday, scratching another player?

Yeah Torres played well but fuck him for getting himself banned. He always finds a way to fuck up. He absolutley couldnt calm himself down.. He brought it on himself.

Except his reaction to the provocation by someone who just conned him is at least acceptable unlike Suarez who for no particular reason decided to racially abuse and even bite fellow players.

Also he did fuck all to get himself banned.Vertonghen is the one who should have gotten the second or third or fourth or fifth yellow for faking an injury instead of Torres who didn't do anything wrong. If you rewatch even the highlights, Vertonghen is the one who was constantly having a go at Torres not the other way around. Ref should have controlled Vertonghen, instead he ended up rewarding him for being a bitch.

Except his reaction to the provocation by someone who just conned him is at least acceptable unlike Suarez who for no particular reason decided to racially abuse and even bite fellow players.

Also he did fuck all to get himself banned.Vertonghen is the one who should have gotten the second or third or fourth or fifth yellow for faking an injury instead of Torres who didn't do anything wrong. If you rewatch even the highlights, Vertonghen is the one who was constantly having a go at Torres not the other way around. Ref should have controlled Vertonghen, instead he ended up rewarding him for being a bitch.

hahahaha you are delusional

Totally agree Vertongen should have either not been there at all as he should have got sent off against Villa or should have got sent off in that game for his nonsense with Torres not to mention his terrible two footed tackle on Ramires.

hahahaha you are delusional

Is not, is correct :readthemessage:

HAHAHA

just which team do you support ,,,..hard to tell from your profile or your posts???