Fernando Torres

Or Drogba, lol...Rio would've been pleading after first contact..

I don't think anyone ever bullied Drogba like that. I think the fact that Ferdicunt did that to Torres shows how little respect others have for him, they know he's a pushover and easy to crack. You do that to Drogba, he would dedicate the rest of the game to humiliate you. Nobody wanted to be his target, Carragher will agree.

Really? Ba at least tried to win headers.. however he did have a bad game overall..

As for Torres, when he came on, I bet the United defenders breathed a sigh a relief.

They probably thought he could help out in defence with a few clearances

As for Ba, I thought this was his worst game for us. He did well in the build up to the second goal though, but was subbed after.

What should Torres have done? He can't go fighting with Rio on the pitch and that was Ferdinand's aim - to get a rest for their players from constant defending and break up our tempo. Stop living in a dream, wake the fuck up. Torres was no worse than Ba who had his worst game for us, might be because of Utd marking him closely but doesn't change the fact.