Fernando Torres

I seriously thought he wouldnt get any worse, I am not even joking...

How will someone buy him for even 5mi?

I keep saying that over and over again. I can't believe it but he really is worse and worse. I couldn't believe it one year ago, I couldn't believe it months ago and man is we only knew... I can't believe it fucking now!

I seriously thought he wouldnt get any worse, I am not even joking...

How will someone buy him for even 5mi?

someone will pay a decent price for him because they will feel they can get Torres back to his best! it won't happen but i bet whichever club buys him will believe it.

Our board specifically Gourley should hand in their fucking resignations - they ruined our season by making Torres undroppable, now they are making us the joke of Europe by selling Sturridge and leaving Torres the only senior striker in the squad for the Europa League. If it's all Roman's decision he should step down and put one of his children in charge.

"We've got Fernando Torres and Fernando Torres is the man that we will go forward with and Fernando Torres will score us the goals. We have no doubt that Fernando Torres is a world-class centre-forward and Fernando Torres will score goals for Chelsea. I’m not worried about Fernando at all. We've just won the Champions League and Fernando Torres played his part in that.”

That's what the fat c**t Ron said after our CL victory - go resign, you've no idea what you're doing

Our board specifically Gourley should hand in their fucking resignations - they ruined our season by making Torres undroppable, now they are making us the joke of Europe by selling Sturridge and leaving Torres the only senior striker in the squad for the Europa League. If it's all Roman's decision he should step down and put one of his children in charge.

"We've got Fernando Torres and Fernando Torres is the man that we will go forward with and Fernando Torres will score us the goals. We have no doubt that Fernando Torres is a world-class centre-forward and Fernando Torres will score goals for Chelsea. I’m not worried about Fernando at all. We've just won the Champions League and Fernando Torres played his part in that.”

That's what the fat c**t Ron said after our CL victory - go resign, you've no idea what you're doing

So what should he have said? We overpaid and he's not the player he was? That would've been a genius fucking move wouldn't it?

At least you've got the bottle to say Roman should go - it's fucking ridiculous but at least you said it.

^

This Gourley dude is the real problem, I think we should get rid of him asap!

Is he better or worse than Kenyon was? Who is more to blame?

So what should he have said? We overpaid and he's not the player he was? That would've been a genius fucking move wouldn't it?

At least you've got the bottle to say Roman should go - it's fucking ridiculous but at least you said it.

Is he better or worse than Kenyon was? Who is more to blame?

It's not a matter of what the gimp said - it's the board's actions which are fucking ridiculous, his retarded comments are the tip of the iceberg.

Torres was finished and they put the club in the middle of the Ocean with no paddle by sancitioning we start the season with Torres as an automatic number one.

The board DIDN'T sign another striker

The board allowed Lukaku to go on loan

The board allowed Sturridge to be sold

The board sacked RDM

The board hired the FSW

The fact that the FSW is the perfect scapegoat doesn't change the fact that it's the board that fucked us over the season and they bare all the blame for the Floppes situation.

Kenyon seems like a fucking Nobel winning genius compared to the current gimps running the show, signing Sheva actually looks inspired compared to Floppes

It's not a matter of what the gimp said - it's the board's actions which are fucking ridiculous, his retarded comments are the tip of the iceberg.

Torres was finished and they put the club in the middle of the Ocean with no paddle by sancitioning we start the season with Torres as an automatic number one.

Torres cost £50 million - he had to be given every opportunity to succeed because of that investment and even up until December/January there were people on here thinking he might be returning to form. Let's not misremember history.

Ba. Plus they'd already spent £68 million on Lukaku and Torres.

So the board let a player that some people on here were saying wasn't good enough go on loan and now everyone wants him back because he's awesome.

Let's not misremember history....again.

Sold a player for twice what he was bought for, on an expiring contract without much likelihood of him being used - replaced him with Moses and Ba.

The board sacked RDM

Yes they did.

The board hired the FSW

Yep.

The fact that the FSW is the perfect scapegoat doesn't change the fact that it's the board that fucked us over the season and they bare all the blame for the Floppes situation.

Kenyon seems like a fucking Nobel winning genius compared to the current gimps running the show, signing Sheva actually looks inspired compared to Floppes

Kenyon looks like a genius because people don't seem to be able to make the link between the mistakes made under his tenure with what's going on now. The board are the perfect scapegoat - they always are at every club who are struggling, especially when fans are too scared to blame the owner in case he picks up his toys and goes home.

Does Ancelotti get none of the blame for the signing of Torres? Does Roman?

It was a massive mistake that hangs around this clubs neck like a millstone, but he will go and we'll continue building. Right now the mob is angry and they want an easy target.

The board sacked RDM

The board hired the FSW

True. Torres has had 2 full years at Chelsea, 2 full floppy years, but the club has done absolutely nothing to rectify this multimillion mistake. In fact they made it worse by doing the things you said (making him automatic nr. 1 despite having had a horrible season previously and all that other shit). It's amazing how clueless that is, we have probably the most stubborn board in the world... and not the good kind of stubborn, but the kind of stubborn which drags you down.

Imagine Barcelona, Man United or Real sticking with a striker like Torres after their legendary striker has just left. Seriously, imagine Real declaring they're going to make someone like Torres their automatic nr. 1 after Raul left. That would be just amazing, we would be laughing at them, their fans would be fuming, they would actually suffer greatly in terms of results. Yet we are that kind of clowns and nobody is even surprised because that is what you would already expect from the clueless cunts up top.