Fernando Torres

Based on his performances in a Chelsea shirt...I don't understand why any top club (except Atletico Madrid) would want to take a chance on Torres.

His next step will either be Atletico or Zenit will come in and offer him ten billion a week or something.

Totally , Mess's shit

and please let this lad go and do something for his career , he cant do a shit at chelsea

I hope you've started learning to make excuses in Russian so you can piss off decent fans on their forums when he leaves.

Our 'shit' midfield only created about four chances for him last night including one straight through on goal - how many does he need to be able to score (to the nearest dozen please)?

He keeps getting worse and worse, didn't think it was possible. Benitez couldn't save him, we've tried all our options. Surely this is the last straw for Roman and co, seeing that not even Rafa can do any miracles? He really is a donkey.

Won't quote anyone but I hope those who were defending Torres and saying that our midfield is to blame are too ashamed to post in this thread again!

Terrible just terrible from start to finish. Probably his worst performance ever. In the first half he was trying to score, he made the runs but his finishing was worse than a center-half. In the second half he went back to resorting running away from the ball and blocking other people's shots.

he has been crap for two years but last night he was exceptional...I dont like using phrases like worst ever ,,but it was about the worst I can remember from a Chelsea striker and that includes Sutton

Kaka is probably on par TBF, and just as bad a transfer, it was also £10million more.

Kaka was a much better transfer...

He was injured for most of 2010 and had less than half the amount of chances Torres had!

Both pathetic piece of business, but Torres has the edge.

I hope you've started learning to make excuses in Russian so you can piss off decent fans on their forums when he leaves.

Our 'shit' midfield only created about four chances for him last night including one straight through on goal - how many does he need to be able to score (to the nearest dozen please)?

Lol , he's not going to Anzhi ^_^ . And well not being carried away here , but his positioning has improved a lot . But still lol , he has a lot to prove here , which I'm afraid he won't be able to . Please sell this lad , he seriously needs a better environment to miss sitters ^_^