Fernando Torres

Im not defending him in any way but how many shots does suarez miss in a match, atleast 6-7 shots hit the fans. The thing is he gets few chances, and when he does the goalie goes superman on him (al habsi, and the ramires through ball) or he's not in the right body shape. All i can say is he's not suited for chelsea were we need a big guy upfront like Ba or Falcao and even that might not be enough( Ba last week was even worse than Torres had absolutely no chances)

And scored 2 at least.

You are right, nothing. we need him to score from chelsea, not for spain. if i'm playing with xavi and iniesta, i will score 20 goals per season.

No that shouldn't be the case, a club like us and the money we spend we should have enough decent passers like xavi and iniesta or even close.

have you watched ANY of our games since we signed him?????? it took him 5 minutes to waste his first great chance two years ago.

I completely agree with you. He doesn't take his chances 100% but if he got enough chances a game he's bound to score one or two

No that shouldn't be the case, a club like us and the money we spend we should have enough decent passers like xavi and iniesta or even close.

I completely agree with you. He doesn't take his chances 100% but if he got enough chances a game he's bound to score one or two

Everyone is guilty, except torres...

one day you will you understand ,,,,A striker shouldnt need Ten chances ,,,, our midfield dont get as many chances as Torres

Honestly mate - your faith in this guy is just wrong..

Bound to score? Should be changed to 'never score' he has consistently been the worst player for some time, has an awful sulking body language and is a detriment to the heart and passion of the club.

Before you label me a Torres hater, read my posts before - I have given this sack of shit more chances than anybody and he has consistently failed me and made me look a cunt (well more than usual :)) don't fall into this trap ;)

He needs to go - he couldn't handle the move and is damaged mentally...

God I would swap him for Jimmy or Crespo in a second...

Honestly mate - your faith in this guy is just wrong.. Bound to score? Should be changed to 'never score' he has consistently been the worst player for some time, has an awful sulking body language and is a detriment to the heart and passion of the club. Before you label me a Torres hater, read my posts before - I have given this sack of shit more chances than anybody and he has consistently failed me and made me look a cunt (well more than usual ) don't fall into this trap He needs to go - he couldn't handle the move and is damaged mentally... God I would swap him for Jimmy or Crespo in a second...

I agree, he's a flop at Chelsea and will never live up to his price tag or even a shred of it. But If he goes back to liverpool or atletico he stands a chance of returning to the old him that I used to piss my pants when seeing running at JT or alex.

I agree, he's a flop at Chelsea and will never live up to his price tag or even a shred of it. But If he goes back to liverpool or atletico he stands a chance of returning to the old him that I used to piss my pants when seeing running at JT or alex.

I would swap him for Suarez :)

I honestly don't see him doing well at any Prem team... He's lost that pace like Owen and now is easy to defend against - his body shape is awful and he's easily knocked off the ball, marked out of the game (Veron)...

I think he suits Spanish league, little bit more time and space

Whatever happens as long as him and FSW go in the summer I'll be happy - and sure next time he plays against us he will likely score a hat trick or something, but he is not needed at this club... :)

My two cents...

I think the main problem with Chelsea and Torres was and is Drogba. Chelsea fans expect Torres to be a Drogba type CF, when that was never the type of player he was at Liverpool or for Spain. They expect him to win long balls, to hold up play, and physically dominate players with strength. I think torres tried to hard or he was force to be a player he wasn't.

I do agree with the other posters though, that Torres does look to have lost a step, has more than his fair share of F ups and his body language is not positive. However, the team setup and personnel really doesn't showcase someone like Torres.

(DO we ever play passes through the middle? like through the cmfs and Cbs?)

My two cents...

I think the main problem with Chelsea and Torres was and is Drogba. Chelsea fans expect Torres to be a Drogba type CF, when that was never the type of player he was at Liverpool or for Spain. They expect him to win long balls, to hold up play, and physically dominate players with strength. I think torres tried to hard or he was force to be a player he wasn't.

I do agree with the other posters though, that Torres does look to have lost a step, has more than his fair share of F ups and his body language is not positive. However, the team setup and personnel really doesn't showcase someone like Torres.

(DO we ever play passes through the middle? like through the cmfs and Cbs?)

&

Rubbish, I don't care if Torres played like Peter Crouch or Shane Long, the simple point is scoring goals. The style is unimportant. As I posted a page back he's getting outscored by Lukaku who maybe plays a full 90 one out of 7 matches and starts maybe 1 out 3/4 games for West Brom. Torres starts just about every game and he has 7 PL goals ... 7. Benteke has more goals than Torres and he's in his first year in the PL with Villa, who are gash at the midfield position.

Torres is one of the worst strikers I've seen.

I have no clue how anyone defends him anymore he's worse than just about any starting PL striker and he's worse than many of the reserves. He's playing at a mid table championsip team level. Hell, even Sturridge is likely to pass him goals soon.

Im not defending him in any way but how many shots does suarez miss in a match, atleast 6-7 shots hit the fans. The thing is he gets few chances, and when he does the goalie goes superman on him (al habsi, and the ramires through ball) or he's not in the right body shape. All i can say is he's not suited for chelsea were we need a big guy upfront like Ba or Falcao and even that might not be enough( Ba last week was even worse than Torres had absolutely no chances)

BETTER WASTE 10 SHOTS AND SCORE 8 GOALS THAN NOT TAKE ANY SHOTS AT ALL!

Maybe for Chelsea, but for Liverpool, Athletico and Spain, he's probably one of the best i've ever seen.

Ronaldinho used to be the best player in the World - it doesn't mean jack shite. No top club in a good state of mind is going to sign Dinho and play him as a first choice player right now.

Torres is finished - the past doesn't matter, he has been our worst player for 2 years and he is a noose around the neck of the club.

You are right, nothing.

we need him to score from chelsea, not for spain. if i'm playing with xavi and iniesta, i will score 20 goals per season.

Totally , Mess's shit

and please let this lad go and do something for his career , he cant do a shit at chelsea