Fernando Torres

Im surprised nobody has commented on this yet but Sky Sports News are reporting that Liverpool want 50 million for Torres, now this is the figure that we all know has been quoted in all the papers but it does mark a major moment in this saga, it means that Liverpool have changed their stance from "Torres is not for sale" to "Torres is for sale for 50 million" which is very significant. If I were a betting man Id say Torres has already had a meeting with King Kenny and judging by the pictures and Liverpool saying that he is for sale at 50 million, it would seem that Torres has set his mind on leaving and even Kenny has not been able to change it.

Now its up to Roman to pay the 50 million and I really pray that he does, what an incredible, historic moment this would be for the club.

I'm sorry but who wouldn't want Fernando Torres. I can't believe how anti-chelsea sky sports are, saying Ancelotti doesn't want him. That's bollocks, Carlo isn't like Mourinho. He won't throw a tantrum if Roman signs a world class player.

Carlo & Jose' are complete opposites.

I'm sorry but who wouldn't want Fernando Torres. I can't believe how anti-chelsea sky sports are, saying Ancelotti doesn't want him. That's bollocks, Carlo isn't like Mourinho. He won't throw a tantrum if Roman signs a world class player.

Carlo & Jose' are complete opposites.

Didn't Carlo come out and say he was happy with the club going after world class players?

Didn't Carlo come out and say he was happy with the club going after world class players?

This is the vid i was watching...

http://www.skysports...6704707,00.html

They are trying to make out it's sheva all over again.. fucking cunts. Either way, Ancelotti isn't like Jose'. He won't throw a tantrum if Roman signs a world class player.