Fernando Torres

I think I've finally joined the group of wanting Torres out. We can't progress without a goal scoring striker and I finally believe that torres is never going to turn it around. I'd rather we sell him as soon as possible because its just not working and it never will to the standards that we need it to work. I'm not to sure whether bringing in falcao or canvani is sensible financially but i'd like to see a striker come in who is proven and prolific in front of goal and has some potential for the future for 10-30 million max.

50m worth weapon that doesnt work...

The only 'weapon' he is - is damage to my heart through INCREASED BLOOD PRESSURE and ANGRY TYPING!

I really thought after the Euro's he would be THAT player this year, but he's royally fucking shite and an absolute CUNT! 180k week for that piece of shit - fucking mockery! In any 'NORMAL' job you could terminate for Poor Performance - we should do the same...

In 12 months that's almost 12 million quid - if nobody else wants him, and I doubt we get a big fee - just release the cunt. Let some other fucking mugs deal with him.

We didn't keep the reciept. :(

I guess it was so heavy damaged that couldnt be repaired ever.

The whole trick is from Rafa days back when he was in Lpool. Benitez played him Every single game, week in week out. That caused some injuries and eventualy the body burned out. His mentality was heavy 'damaged' that season when we bought him. Despite 10 goals scored, everyone seen he wasnt same as before. Once he moved to Chelsea in wish for more trophies, that was it. The pressure, the fact that he started very bad, including that sitter for second goal vs United...and also the bashing from his lpool fans and possibly even some players. After that he totaly burned, his body, mind. Thats why he still has the skill, but he cant use it. His decision making and not taking shots are two major problems. Despite he lost pace, he could easily

replace that with experience and precise shooting. But he didnt, I guess he is just tired of all the football and cant find proper motivation at Chelsea, specialy now that he won CL too.

http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/2012/11/12/3634910/chelsea-fc-liverpool-width-fernando-torres

An article that points out the failure of Torres in yesterday's game!

What a fucking idiot this player has become. Im

starting to think that he is not trying hard at all, he just thinks hes still the best and only thing he will have to do is to push the ball from 1m in goal.

When he has the ball;

his decision making is completely fucked up

He never shots

When hes of the ball;

he doesnt run

his positioning is wrong

---

no wonder he never scores. And that complaining on the team-mates for not getting the ball - well GTFO Torres, useless shit!

There is no words for this guy, just losing time...Falcao would be so awesome