Fernando Torres

Well actually we play in a very slow tempo , and Torres is still adapting himself to it , he had also crictised that when he joined chelsea , IMO We should start playing a bit quicker , and the so called creative trio (who hasnt played a single through ball to him) should try to involve him more , than he would come good , and mikel should show some courage , he passes back all the time , even on counters

I tell you what's ridiculous , when you dont provide him any service and blame him for the draw or loss

When you buy a 50M striker , you adapt to his game , like Man united did with RVP

This,

The people who hate torres unconditionally are as bad the ones who love him,

He's been poor but so has the wide play, the tempo and in general us, the only time ive actually went "dam were good" was the utd game and torres played well in that imo, good pace and good width gave him more space and he linked up nicely.

Good to someone speak sense anyway.

Actually on the bright side guys get this - we play really, really good and over most expectations so far this season, a point behind the EPL leader, we are in the last 8th in CC and with every chance finishing first in what proved to be a vicious group. AND THAT WITHOUT A STRIKER.And for the billionth time in this forum I would say "January can't come soon enough".Iam having nostalgy for the future.

He'll have to be happy with all the money he's made and that he has a good family because I think he'll always be disappointed in his footballing career. And not because he hasn't done jack shit but because the kind of player he once was, he must have expected more.

True, he never lived up to the expectations since his Atleti time. It's another thing that these were set too high for a player who relies on his pace and finishing exclusively. However, he was close to these expectations for two years and that's how he made a name for himself. I would even go as far as saying that he deserved the Ballon d'Or in 2008, but as you see that's 4 years from now and he's never been close to that level. That inconsistency is something I don't understand.

We were literally jumping up and down, bursting with loads of happiness and surely boasting around everyone saying, 'bitches please. We have Torres now!'

Remember those days?

That great 50 mil signing just came down crashing and now we're plunged into reality from the highest tower.

Never in my wildest nightmares did I imagine such a crippled Fernando Torres.

We were literally jumping up and down, bursting with loads of happiness and surely boasting around everyone saying, 'bitches please. We have Torres now!'

Remember those days?

That great 50 mil signing just came down crashing and now we're plunged into reality from the highest tower.

Never in my wildest nightmares did I imagine such a crippled Fernando Torres.

mj-laughing.gif

As much as i love Nando, Ive lost all my patience for him now...

He just isnt the striker he once was.. hes bulked up a little since then, lost all confidence (by that i mean he doesnt even take shots !), and he seems lost on the field of play.. how does he expect to score if he's never in the box and when he is in the box he just stands at the far post instead of attacking the ball at the near post <_<

It woulda been sooo sweet if he wouldve beeen a success at the Bridge just to see the look on the Liverpool fans' faces.

World class finish from him tonight, fucking beast. The intention was there, technique, pace - all rolled into one ball of blonde fur. El Nino is back, guys! I have a feeling this will give him his confidence back, even if scoring against Barca, the wonder strike against Newcastle and the European Cup golden boot didn't. This will, for sure, once and for all.

But if he doesn't start scoring, then everybody else behind him is shit, because El Golscoro is back and he proved it!!!!!!!!!1

and the post of the month goes to....