Fernando Torres

It's unbelievable how a team like Chelsea, European Champions, are stuck with such an awful striker, a massive flop, possibly the biggest flop in world football history. Just look at the strikers of our rivals - Van Persie is proving to be a great signing for United. And they also have Rooney, Chicharito and Welbeck who are all better strikers than ours.

City have Dzeko, Balotelli, Aguero, Tevez, who are also undoubtedly better than our strikers. If we don't release him and sign a replacement in January, we will never win the league. We might even risk finishing below 3rd, and we'll slowly start not to be seen as a real threat anymore.

I knew it even before the game started. When the camera switched to him, he was just frustrating to watch at. It was like my confidence in the team winning today got a blow.

We need a striker that is capable of creating chances for himself, or at least is clinical in the box. All we have is a 50m flop.

How I wish we had someone like Chicharito,someone who does nothing but score goals and is damn good at it...that little bastard has scored 6 times against us in 9 appearances,shocking stat!!! :blink: And there is no special hype about how he is the nemesis of our defenders,that's how sneaky he is...we never seem to make special plans for him and pay the price nearly everytime...that is exactly the sort of striker we need as a backup to a big name who will keep surprising opposition by doing the least that is expected of him,score goals and yet not have the weight of expectations that only the broad shoulders of the likes of Drogba could carry...

I don't think I explained myself too well but I tried my best....hope you get what I mean...

Oh boy, he has always had a heavy touch and an average link up play. There's a reason the Spanish boys in the NT don't pass him while building up the attacks. He had great pace and lethal finishing and these assets helped him become the best striker in the world. I'm not really sure though what he has now besides the name on the back of the shirt.

Also, he has always played for mediocre teams, against which the opposition doesn't stay back for 90 minutes and allows them to counter attack. That's how he became such a hit - by taking advantage of his speed, and that's why I doubt he'll succeed here.

I'm tired of seeing him smiling ironically when decisions don't get his way. That is the biggest decline for a football player I've ever seen, and it hurts to say it. He should just find a way to sort his shit out, because I'm sure he realises how bad he's playing at the moment and it's embarrassing for everyone involved.

The thing is, I actually thought he was very good in the first half. Won many first headers, linked up well with the three behind him and managed to create space for Moses to exploit on several occasions. But in the second half, it was as if he was not there.

Don't think there is ever a game now that we don't talk about him now after it. The sooner he leaves, the better it will be for us and perhaps him too. Only downside is we have to rely on him for between 10 to 15 more games till we get in another and better ST in his place!

When was the last time a team won anything without a good goal scorer? How come Torres seems to be under different rules compared to all other Chelsea players? He underperformed for 1.5 years but we go unto this season with him as our #9. We bench anybody in our first 11 but Torres seems to be the first name on the sheet everytime.