Fernando Torres

I'd pay £70 million for Torres in all honesty. If I had the money, of course. No matter how much we may hate him for his Liverpool ties, he is still one of, if not the best strikers in world football.

:wacko::wacko:

Yes i agree but is it worth 70 million to replace anelka with an injury prone centre forward ?

Agree BB. He'd have got injured yesterday and why do we need him/her when we've Drogba and Anelka ? -and 70 million squid ? Fuck off he can go to Man City or Real Madrid

you are joking arent you???/

Why not? Drogba and Torres would be fun to watch. However with that money, I rather buy Aguero for much less.

Edited by Tech9C

Carlo Ancelotti has denied Chelsea are planning a movefor Fernando Torres:

Premier League betting blog: Chelsea: Ancelotti dismisses Torres move talk

Can't see it either myself, I agree that we need a striker of Torres' quality to support Didier and Anelka but Liverpool will do everything they can to keep hold of him over the summer. I reckon Gerrard or Rafa would leave before Torres would. I agree Aguero would be a better and more realistic option.

Edited by northernblue

Carlo Ancelotti has denied Chelsea are planning a movefor Fernando Torres:

Premier League betting blog: Chelsea: Ancelotti dismisses Torres move talk

Can't see it either myself, I agree that we need a striker of Torres' quality to support Didier and Anelka but Liverpool will do everything they can to keep hold of him over the summer. I reckon Gerrard or Rafa would leave before Torres would. I agree Aguero would be a better and more realistic option.

Thanks God! There is only one player in the world that is worth 70 million: Lionel Messi...but you should knew that british press is a fucking bad lier. The Sun and Daily Mail...:mouthclosed:...only stupid people would believe that Chelsea is going to pay 70 million for a striker, when they have Drogba, Anelka and scored 103 goals this season.

These newspapers said in the past that Ballack was on the verge of returning for Germany only one year after he arrived, Chelsea was paying 100 million (!) for Adriano , Chelsea would offer Kalou, Anelka, Alex and Maloud plus 17 million for Manchesters' Robinho and Abramovich was selling Chelsea to an arab goddess...

Thanks God! There is only one player in the world that is worth 70 million: Lionel Messi...but you should knew that british press is a fucking bad lier. The Sun and Daily Mail...:mouthclosed:...only stupid people would believe that Chelsea is going to pay 70 million for a striker, when they have Drogba, Anelka and scored 103 goals this season.

These newspapers said in the past that Ballack was on the verge of returning for Germany only one year after he arrived, Chelsea was paying 100 million (!) for Adriano , Chelsea would offer Kalou, Anelka, Alex and Maloud plus 17 million for Manchesters' Robinho and Abramovich was selling Chelsea to an arab goddess...

Can't agree with you more. Today there are publishing a news story that Zlatan is being offered by Barca to Chelsea and Manchester City. What a load of rubbish. You can imagine City trying for a deal but not Chelsea for a player who is 28 years old in current financial climate.

Chelsea would offer Kalou, Anelka, Alex and Maloud plus 17 million for Manchesters' Robinho

I died a little bit inside after reading this.Robinho is not even worth Kalou.

Edited by Tech9C

I died a little bit inside after reading this.Robinho is not even worth Kalou.

lol...maybe Robinho is not worth 3 players plus cash...but he is better than Kalou BY MILES. Kalou is just an avarage player, despite he awesome end of season.