Fernando Torres

he did everything right today except for scoring

the shortest and the best analysis for nando's game today.

had a hand in 3 out of the 4 goals we scored. work rate was good but finishing not so much. but a good game none the less.

The pace won't ever fully come back but he can still be a highly productive striker in this team. His problem is that he could score a hat trick against Norwich and follow it up with a brace against Donesk but a miss the following weekend will still see him go into his shell,sulking

He's still working hard for team, he wants to get the ball which is why he goes out wide to get it sometimes,but that also means no one is in the middle trying to make a run.

I think he could score 20 goals this season for us and the media would still label him a failure.

He gets out of position quite a bit, I remember when against Nords the many times we attempted quick passing around and in the box and Torres was even behind the Hazataoscar trio, he was basically in holding MF, he needs to stay at the front.

How many times have we said 'Torres is improving in this Area, he now needs to work on that area'. Its gotten old.

I know torres has been bad. But i cant say i dont want him to do well and improve. I truly have a soft spot for him as a chelsea fan and naturally want all our players to be good.

How many times have we said 'Torres is improving in this Area, he now needs to work on that area'. Its gotten old.

I know torres has been bad. But i cant say i dont want him to do well and improve. I truly have a soft spot for him as a chelsea fan and naturally want all our players to be good.

Of course but there's only so many times you can get your hopes up about the 'return' of Torres. If he keeps scoring though I may change my mind down the track.

The pace won't ever fully come back but he can still be a highly productive striker in this team. His problem is that he could score a hat trick against Norwich and follow it up with a brace against Donesk but a miss the following weekend will still see him go into his shell,sulking

He's still working hard for team, he wants to get the ball which is why he goes out wide to get it sometimes,but that also means no one is in the middle trying to make a run.

I think he could score 20 goals this season for us and the media would still label him a failure.

your right, he tries to get the ball too much. But with our new possesion based players, he wont have that problem soon enough i hope. The main issue is him losing possesion and falling down which spoils our play and makes our players reduce passing to him.

If he can fix dat, then he's good. I really like how he takes the shot these days instead of just trying to dribble into the post