Fernando Torres

That's the manager's decision, not mine. But what I can say is that if Torres never scores for us again, I'll support him and get behind him until the day he is no longer is with the club, and I'll wish him the best in the future. Chelsea have seen players of all levels come and go, but as far as I'm concerned, if somebody works hard for the club, they deserve respect. This isn't about Fernando specifically, or any other player. The name on the back of the shirt means nothing, the badge on the front of it means everything. No player fails on purpose.

I agree that its all about the club and not who wears the shirt. And that is exacly why Im not a fan of Torres, nor do I support him. Because he isnt good for the club. He costs us a shitload of money and he doesnt deliver.

you were saying.. not saying he is the reason we won cuz clearly that is mata and cech but....

Why didn't you respond before the match? Because you also thought the same mate, half of the forum thought that Torres wouldn't perform.

I've stated many times that Torres has until January to convince me - he needs a minimum of 15 goals in all comp and 6 winners/opening goals to do so. I still maintain that he has not done enough to warrant an automatic selection this season as he has been given and I will continue to want to see Sturridge played two games back to back leading our attack.

So far 2 winners/opening goals and 5 goals which is a good return by Torres this season. For me it has always been about the goals and who they are scored against - I'd prefer he scores most of his goals in the EPL.

Great goal, but do not be too optimistic about him, else you'll be dissapointed.

One good game is not enough to convince me, taking into account he's been awful since he joined us.

Torres has to continue with good performances, to prove he's worth of playing for Chelsea, and you don't get that in one game, he has to prove that all over again, every minute of every match.

Still, I think he should leave in January and Sturridge should be given a chance.

It's all up to him to deny me.

Why didn't you respond before the match? Because you also thought the same mate, half of the forum thought that Torres wouldn't perform.

10 goals in 50 games. What did you expect people to think? If Torres scores early in the game he is usually up for it, but if things don't go his way in the first 30 min. He starts walking around. Overall he's had a decent start to the season, but by no way should you start calling people out for not trusting him.

am enjoying it more this season with the kind of players I have in the middle behind me,' he said. 'It is giving me a lot of support and I hope to improve, trying to create more chances for the team. I don't shoot on goal too much but even with this I am scoring goals so the team is going to improve - not just me, everyone.

He knows hes not shooting too much...maybe new style of play?

Not at all actually i didn't know he would score i never know with Torres and thats not a good thing i was just commenting on your post thats all it was more of a joke than a direct quote.. im not here to attack people or anything haha good one you for being a good sport though :dance:

am enjoying it more this season with the kind of players I have in the middle behind me,' he said. 'It is giving me a lot of support and I hope to improve, trying to create more chances for the team. I don't shoot on goal too much but even with this I am scoring goals so the team is going to improve - not just me, everyone.

He knows hes not shooting too much...maybe new style of play?

he needs to shoot. He's the only one out there looking to score. That's why Hazard needs to focus more on that or we put Moses in for Oscar in the first 11

Well it would not have been a topic had Arsen started Mertesacker - he started Koscielny instead and I would say that turned out to be key for us, so much so that Koscielny did more for our two goals than even Mata :D It was awful defending on both goals, so it's obvious pundits will talk about why change something that worked pretty well against City.