Fernando Torres

So you are Comparing me calling you an idiot for saying something stupid to you hoping a woman gets raped. Yes...you really are an idiot.

if you can't take the response, then you shouldn't have started insulting another.

that is like shoving another person in a bar then crying because he beats you to a pulp.

grow up, kid.

Didier in his first few seasons showed signs of improvement and flashes of brilliance whereas Torres has shown neither other than the goal against Newcastle.

Also, just because Didier struggled in his first couple of seasons and went on to become a club legend, it does not mean Torres will or can do the same. There have been more times where players who were craptacular stayed that way than where the managed to salavage their career. The argument of "service" does not even matter either if you consider players in shit teams still score better than him.

Honestly, it's not worth giving Torres his 100th chance when we have a young striker who's not arguably better but genuinely better than him.

Having re-watched the match, I tried to monitor Torres in particular. And although I'm sure some of the points made about him not fitting in our style of play are valid, I still think the main problem is in his head. Take the goal incidence for example: With 5 mins to go we were desperately looking for a goal, playing the ball from left to right around the box looking for the right ball in. And although I am mightily glad that Cole popped up where he did, I couldn't help but wondering where our lone striker when we needed him most. The answer is that he was some 30m away from goal, not even in the frame of thee camera in any replay.

Imho, you can custom tailor a team that suite his style perfectly and provide 'service' telepathically for him, but I don't think even then he can score 20-25 goals a season when Ashley Cole has a better striker's instinct than him.

Cannot wait until he leaves so we can get a real Striker and move on with our title challenge (if its still in tact by January). I used to be such a stubborn supporter of his but there is no longer any reason to close my eyes to the truth (like many still do). Those stats that someone posted, about Torres being the 2nd worst striker in terms of Goals per game in the entire league, is petrifying.

How did we let it get to this stage? How is he still playing for a top club? Strikers from Wigan, Norwich, Swansea etc are scoring at a better rate than Torres. There is literally no way someone can defend him. We have had Hazard, Mata and recently Oscar ready to supply him. If he hasn't got the service from them its because he doesn't make many good runs and stands around lazily expecting the ball to hit his foot and fly 20 yards into the net.

When he does get a chance, he fluffs it, as seen against Stoke. He won't score much more than an occasional goal. He may score a goal or two in the next few games and the Torres fans will start saying "We told you" and "He's back!" (Things I used to say and think) but then the goals will dry up again...A Falcao or a Cavani and we could rip teams apart. We have no reliable or good focus point.

I will always remember his goal against Barcelona. Always. Undoubtedly his greatest moment in a Chelsea shirt. However now its just a countdown until he leaves and we as a club can move on from this long drawn out nightmare. Unfortunately he will go down as the biggest flop ever.

I have nothing against Nando personally. I hope he can return to Atletico and have a wonderful end to his career there, as he deserves. It would be nice to see for football fans the world over. However, his time here is all but over.

Torres is No.(No) 9. Am tired of making excuses for him and lukaku should return in january. I don't want cavani bcoz I don't trust his ability. Falcao would be nice but he will be too expensive and is already 27 I would want a strong and not yet so popular striker who we can build into our team to replace drogba. Therefore I want seydou dumbia. He is young, strong, skillful and prolific.

Torres is No.(No) 9. Am tired of making excuses for him and lukaku should return in january. I don't want cavani bcoz I don't trust his ability. Falcao would be nice but he will be too expensive and is already 27 I would want a strong and not yet so popular striker who we can build into our team to replace drogba. Therefore I want seydou dumbia. He is young, strong, skillful and prolific.

Moses can play as a striker for us we should try him there he has the same ability as Doumbia.

Moses can play as a striker for us we should try him there he has the same ability as Doumbia.

True talk :wank2: . But moses is very vital on the wings for chelsea (Look at the impact he has made as a substitute winger) and is not yet as prolific as dumbia so i guess we need another moses(seydou dumbia) as a striker. :D