Fernando Torres

:D

I'm still a bit skeptical. Has he spoken about the Liverpool fans?

Yup, he said theyre smelly bastards.

Youre right there are probably a handful of loyal players in the Prem league -but us Chels fans are a right special bunch and it's becoming apparent he loves us at games now for the faith we've kept.

But not Kalou, right? :rolleyes:

Like we ever loved him or believed in him at all. In an atmosphere like that, where my own fans boo me when I'm coming on, I wouldn't give a fuck about them. But he's a nice guy who never complained about that.

Perhaps at Feyenoord.

Like we ever loved him or believed in him at all. In an atmosphere like that, where my own fans boo me when I'm coming on, I wouldn't give a fuck about them. But he's a nice guy who never complained about that.

Perhaps at Feyenoord.

I never understood booing your own lads, they fight night in night out for the team, its not like they want to play like shit lol, it just happens sometimes, whether it be kalou/nando/didier we always need to give them our praise because lets face it they need our support at the bridge more then we need theirs

If Kalou was shown as much patience as him we would have sold him for quite a bit of money. Fucking clumsy and not interested in the game at all. Stop whining like a little bitch and show some edge. We're always giving him another chance and after one lucky goal hope he'll be back but he's just finished. Look through all the pages how many times people have lost patience with him. I hope we swap Torres with striker who is actually in right set of mind to play. I wish he proved me wrong but it doesn't look like it.

Btw for people who said that he only got balls from Cech. If he's not fucking moving from that defender how is he expecting to get a ball at all?

Oh please, thats an invalid argument, I was concentrating on him during the whole match, and there were many times, when he got away, and started the run, but he didn't get the pass.

He had only 1 chance that cleared from the line...

He had 2 chances, which should be enough for a World Class striker - also a World Class striker would be able to create some chances for himself something which Torres seems to be incapable of doing.

But yes, blame the midfield; defense; goalkeeper; coach; tactics; weather etc.

Torres had a good game against City but once again - can't do it consistently. He did ok tonight, but ok is not enough at this point - as he replaced a player who won win matches for us on his own and he cost an arm and a leg.

If you think he was judged the magnifying lens last season it's going to be worse this season now that Drogba is gone and Torres has gotten everything he could ask for.

Oh please, thats an invalid argument, I was concentrating on him during the whole match, and there were many times, when he got away, and started the run, but he didn't get the pass.

Because he can't run to spaces to save his fucking life. Everytime he tries to run he goes to a wing and just slows everything instead of going through.

Striker worth 50 million should show at least SOMETHING, not waiting for the team to do everything for him. And even when the team does everything for him he can't do shit.