Fernando Torres

Drogba is leaving.Torres main striker.Ugly football no more.To win CL for the first time with such performance, iam ok with that.But alas.In terms of quality of football this was by far our worse season in Abramovic era.Yes I want Chelsea to win every cup possible, but not with this horrible for the eye performance..

Just because you have a crush on Torres doesn't mean Drogba is a reason we played ugly - fact is since Robben and Duff left we have had very few good wingers, but anyone comes out telling me that we didn't play sexy football with Robben and Duff on the wings is mental. It's not Drogs fault we signed SWP; Malouda; Zhirkov; Kalou etc and all failed to replicate what Robben and Duff added from the wings. Hopefully in the summer we finally address this and buy a proper right winger with a bit of trickery; crossing ability and flair to make the side more balanced.

With the current squad without a major 2 signings in the summer we'd be served more dross without the Big Man to make the difference and score his one chance per game. It's ludicrous to some of the revisions posters like you make - Drogba can play in a team that is all about flair and creativity as his first two seasons along side Robber; Lampard and Duff had shown. Torres is going to get his chance but if he falters again by October he would be back on the bench - no doubts about that. We probably already have a forward line up since Lukaku is going on loan and we would be left with only Torres and Sturridge. It's up to him to deal better with the pressure and prove himself good enough to play in big games the way Drogba did through out his carrier. In fact if he doesn't sort himself out by the winter he would be loaned/sold off to whichever team is willing to pay his wages.

Good luck to Torres turning things around but personally I would not be confident having only him & Sturridge up top.

Drogba unconsciously made us play ugly football, because the players just knew "just throw the ball to Drogba and he will do whatever is needed" and that was enough.But alas man how much longer are we going to play like this really ?

U can like defensive football but such people are minority.Therefore a team who plays defensive football will never have the fanbase of the clubs who play attractive.And fans for a football club is everything.I want to see ChelseaFC one day as the biggest club in the world, but this will never happen if we continue to play like this.

If you want to watch Arsenal and Barca you're more than welcomed to do so, I'm sure you can easily delete your account here and create one on an Arsenal or Barca forum.

This bullsh*t you are saying about Drogba making the team play ugly without taking into consideration the players we had around since Robben and Duff left and Essien/J.Cole had their many injuries is starting to get on my nerves.

U can like defensive football but such people are minority.Therefore a team who plays defensive football will never have the fanbase of the clubs who play attractive.And fans for a football club is everything.I want to see ChelseaFC one day as the biggest club in the world, but this will never happen if we continue to play like this.

Fuck them, less bandwagoners that way.

No, no, Rami, your opinions are what you believe in and it's not our place to question them. We just disagree, is all.

Anyway, back to Torres, I don't know what to do with him. He hasn't shown enough promise for me to put my trust in him. I really think if we don't retain Drogba we need to splash the cash on a proven goalscorer who's not out of form. Someone like Falcao. Or perhaps give Sturridge a tryout at striker.

I should delete my account here, because i want Chelsea to play attractive football?Is that what u say?

No because you pay no respect to Drogba; seem to harp on about Barca and Arsenal while the latter haven't won a title in god knows how many years and belittle what we have achieved saying we aren't one of the biggest club in the World until we play to some sort of standard only you seem to think is good enough. You also seem to think we played ugly football when Robben and Duff were around and Lampard was still in his mid 20s.

If you want Chelsea to be something different than what it is, you want us to play to certain standard and that's the only way you'd view Chelsea is the one of the biggest clubs in the World you have your priorities out of order.

I CAN SAFELY SAY THAT FOR ME CHELSEA FC HAS BEEN ONE OF THE TOP CLUBS IN THE WORLD IN THE LAST DECADE

Not every club is privileged to have Xavi; Messi; Iniesta; Puyol; Pique; come up from the academy that sort of things happens once in a decade. While also having a 100 million TV Deal to sign up the likes of Dihno; Alves; Ibra; Deco; Villa etc etc

Attractive football is in the eye of the beholder, I personally don't find Barca's style of hogging possession and not allowing the other team to attack all that compelling - performances like the one at the Bridge 4-2 for Chelsea are what really brings great joy to me. Even our Victory over Barca and the subsequent progression to the Final was absolutely fantastic and gripping football for me. I can say the same about Inter against Barca a few years ago - because things are always stacked heavily to favor Barcelona in the last few years.

I hope we are NEVER the biggest club in the world ..BUT to me we are the BEST