Fernando Torres

Does seem to be more of a reasurrance sorta thing...if Drogs leaves no doubt wants to know will he be a main striker or pushed back down the bench etc..Penatly moan...pointless.We won!Didnt take one..no doubt in line if we needed him to...didnt come to that..move on

The timing of the interview was awful no two ways around it. That said Guillem, what a troll, is going to try to interview Torres as soon as possible after the match. Guillen knows Torres generates huge interest in Spain, in England (with those who love and hate him), and having a Torres interview is a goldmine for him. Guillem is going to "tease" the interview on twitter like he always does and then post as soon as possible. He doesn't care when the timing is. Guillem is going to ask the questions and Torres, right or wrong, is pretty candid when he actually does interviews and responds to the questions. Torres was asked about not starting by Sky and Guillem. Guillem didn't ask him about the PKs but another reporter did. They asked and he answered.

Love the boy but like a poster said on twitter, timing and Torres don't mix just like two d**ks don't mix.

I hope Torres to have a really nice euro and come back next season as our truly number 1 striker and be supported as such.Drogba should leave for fuk sake!He should leave not for Fernando Torres but for his good and the good of CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB.

You can seriously bugger off with Torres ... Drogba will decide when to leave not fickle **** like you

Drogba is a Chelsea Legend - Won us the Champions League

Torres ain't fit to lace his boots - even when Drogba is 34 he is infinitely better than Torres

Guys like you just compound my dislike for Torres's treatment by some fans.

So Drogba won CL alone ? Hmm i didn't know that.In this Chelsea team yes "Torres ain't fit to lace his boots"but we'll talk again next year.And its not Drogba who decides when to leave and thank god for that."Guys like you just compound my dislike for Torres's treatment by some fans." Thats bullshi t just say u don't like Torres.

This isn't Torres FC; Drogba is a Legend if management or the player decides to leave than that's that - right now I'd be ecstatic to have the Drog here for another season.

Drogba is as much part of all our recent success as Terry & Lampard and he was the best player for Chelsea in nearly all ties we had in the knock out stages. Scored absolutely vital goals and scored the equalizer in the Biggest Game of Chelsea FC since Moscow. I can certainly say that Drogba was an inspiration whether he was defending against Barca or scoring against them and I have no doubt CL would have eluded us if he was unable to play in those matches.

I have nothing personally against Torres, it's people who belittle club Legends for a guy who has done absolutely nothing at Chelsea. I wish he had kept his mouth shut after the CL final and realized the reason why he didn't start - it's not AVB; Carlo's or RDM's fault Torres has failed at Chelsea he must look within his own faults he had plenty of games and time to turn things around but instead he was largely ineffectual despite starting ahead of Drogba at the start of the season and than during the ANC. It's not Drogba's fault that Torres was inept and failed to capitalize on his absence or omission in the team. In the end despite having an awful season Drogba showed up in the biggest games for Chelsea FC this year proving once again that he is the men for such occasions - while Torres watched from the sidelines collecting his first trophies at club level as a substitute.

One is Legend, the other is just another striker who hasn't worked out to the club's expectations. This season has shown many that putting all the eggs in the Torres basket might prove to be a huge gamle next season which I doubt we would take. If Didier decides to leave I fully expect another striker to be signed.

Wait, so people like Lampard and Cech can criticise managers and the direction of the club but as soon as someone like Torres says something he's instantly scapegoated? We never learn, do we? Even after Champions League finals...

Well that's not strictly true though, is it?

You can seriously bugger off with Torres ... Drogba will decide when to leave not fickle **** like you

Drogba is a Chelsea Legend - Won us the Champions League

Torres ain't fit to lace his boots - even when Drogba is 34 he is infinitely better than Torres

Guys like you just compound my dislike for Torres's treatment by some fans.

How the fuck can anyone call themselves a chelsea fan and tell Drogba to fuck off, he is the king of chelsea scored important goals everytime we needed it, after this weekend Drogba should have a statue outside the Bridge, thats disgraceful to say a thing about the man who scored in the 88th minute in his only real opportunity of the game

So Drogba won CL alone ? Hmm i didn't know that.In this Chelsea team yes "Torres ain't fit to lace his boots"but we'll talk again next year.And its not Drogba who decides when to leave and thank god for that."Guys like you just compound my dislike for Torres's treatment by some fans." Thats bullshi t just say u don't like Torres.

we love torres mate, but the fact of the matter is hees been given chance after chance to prove his worth to the team and has failed. Whenever drogba was put in a big game throughout his career he has performed. Must I remind you of tottenham semi finals fa cup, napoli, barcelona, bayern munich, liverpool final, respect the legend especially after how much he contributed to this this organization

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47KsnvKCBQc

a moment like that is one a chelsea fan should cherish forever. Torres never shows such love to the club and the fans after how much weve stuck with him and continue to do so in spite of his annoyingly shit form at times

Im the biggest of Torres fans, but as a chelsea fan and strictly speaking of our future going forward, we cannot endure another start to the season as we did this year. I am in favour of keeping torres but we should have an apt backup or one thing I really want to try is Studge at the central striker position. In any case if we buy a big striker as Cavani/hulk/Higuain, itll signal the end of Torres at the club.

"Its time to go.No way back.He should leave now when is on the high.No better way to be remembered.And iam saying this because I love the guy, I want him to be remembered in the best way possible.I want to remember him as the best as he is now.I don't want to see him fade by the years, atleast not in a Chelsea shit."

This is what i said in Drogba's tread, no where near "telling Drogba to fuk off".The hype Drogba is getting is rediculous as far as I remember he let us down many times but people never seem to remember that:

1.ManUTD 2008 final.

2.Barca next year, yes we shouldve got some penalties, but he souldve scored atleast once.

3.This years penalty against Barca.

4.This years penalty against Bayern.

If there is a place where he is indeed godlike its Wembley, but in CL he is far from that.He "won us" 1 CL but in the same manner, can be said that he also lost us(and could've lost us) atleast 2.

"I came to this club to win the Champions League. I've now won the Euros, the World Cup and the Champions League. Right now I have next season a very important game for me emotionally, the European Super Cup against Atlético Madrid and I am already counting the days for it to arrive. But to have won this makes us all so happy. For the players, the people and because this club had the ambition to win this trophy and finally did it."

Source: http://www.guardian....-chelsea-future

It does not sound to me that he wants to leave, he just wants to play more and become a hero for Chelsea!!!

What did he expect ? Did he expect to start ahead of the Drogba or did he expect to start ahead of Kalou meaning that Ribery would of had a free reign over Bosingwa. I think now we know that Drogba will probably leave Torres will be on the bench next season because we'll sign 2 strikers and obviously of a high quality.

He has ambition, which is why he came here, and he wants to play for those games. He has played well at certain points this season, even sacrficing his own style to benefit the team, now it's time he does when he hasn't in his tunure here so far, which is to become a consisten goal threat and earn the right to replace Didi, or at least attempt to.