Fernando Torres

Hurting much ???? :lol:

Horrible mercenary twat. I hope he goes and someone breaks his legs when he makes his debut against us. And if he stays, I hope Shawcross breaks his legs next Wednesday. Horrible lying twat. Burn that king and the kid shite.

Not that he'd have the balls to make his debut against us.

Wanting to win titles is fine. There is a difference though between buying them and earning them..

It's easy for him to go to a team like Chelsea which will guarantee him some kind of title win in the next two years, even if he didn't contribute a single thing. Is that a deserved title though? He would have had a more difficult time here, but every win/title would have been truly deserved.

Get Aguero if Torres goes. What a fucking prick, I hope Stamford Bridge burns to the fucking ground, I actually want Spurs to beat the fucking plasctics to the CL spot now, fuck him over even more.
We're building for something great. New manager, new players, new stadium plans, and you wanna leave NOW?! Well fuck you! Look what happened to Owen when he left 'for greener grass'... hope u choke on the money cos when when do become great again, u'll wish to god u never moved to such a plastic club!! Just cant fuckin beleive it.....
He's been idolised since he came here and he knows it. He knows what he means to the supporters. Yet he does this?

What kind of slimy little c*nt hides behind those eyes "Nando"?

If you want to go then FUCK OFF.

Edited by Aesthetic Relic

Maybe but I'm sure a couple "playing for the best club in England" will make them forget everything.

The FSG are smart, he'll get a new contract by Monday and the Scousers will have to buy new shirts after burning everything with his name during the weekend.

FSG?

But yeah you're probably right. The fans are so pissed/upset it's hilarious :lol: lucky for us, with our ageing players, we don't have that problem currently :D

Without overstating football per se, this is like the death of a loved family member. Someone whose company you idolised daily. The person who you relied on to put food on the table and make you feel secure. The natural process in life is that these people will be replaced, fresh blood always comes through. The birth of a new member to be revered in future years - but for now there's no consolation. I just want my Nando.

I seriously would blame no one else other than david villa, I really do believe his spannish team mates have had a role in this...decision.. Think about it... Torres was happy with liverpool even if the current situation. His 'friends' phone him during last week...'hows things'.... Torres 'yer not bad, we're getting back on track had hard season but getting there, I'm ok and happy, content..'

David villa: ah...haha..ok ok...don't say I didn't warn you...

Torres: 'no hehe..it's good team they close to me..I like em..you dont understand

Villa: Don't blame me..its up to you..you have bright future...look at where i am..

Torres: We have daglish..hes doing really good, hes awesome

Villa: who??,,,,who's daglish...heheheheh hahahahah who thew hell is he..never heard of him.. (VILLA obviously a scum and don't know football legends of the UK) - typical..eh..

Torres: no he's legend...he's really good...you not heard of him..

Vulla: Not sure...hmm....anyway.....you should join a team whoi can win trophies

I could jsut imagine a conversation like that between Torres and His clsoe closer friends...villa, and other spannish players who like to spoil things.

emo8.gif

I almost want us to shell out £50m now on them scouse twats just so he can score against them and do a Mourinho ssshhhhh in their faces. Now that would be good. Nothing less than what they deserve either.

Might be jumping the gun here, but how much would it piss them off belting this out next week :lol:

He played in red, but now he's blue, Torres Torres

Trophies are on his menu, Torres Torres

The Champions came into view

He said to Stevie G fuck you

Fernando Torres the Chelsea No9

Lalalalalalalalalalaaaalalaaaaa

You can tell that scouse fans hate their players when they leave for rival clubs, because they give them so much stick, and send them nasty parting gestures like some of the examples Stuart posted up. Whereas we on the other hand, give our ex-players good luck and we still admire them.

Just shows us what a bunch of sad whingers Liverpool fans are! :whistling:

Fernando Torres has told Liverpool that he wants to leave the club and the striker feels he has been "verbally intimidated". Full story: Daily Telegraph

Chelsea are to make a £40m bid for Torres, having had an initial bid of about £35m rejected, and will throw in young striker Daniel Sturridge as an extra. Full story: The Guardian

Alternatively, the Blues are preparing to make a British record £60m offer for the Spain international. Full story: The Daily Mirror

Times football editor Tony Evans says he believes Torres will join Chelsea before the transfer window closes on Monday. Full story: talkSport

Chelsea's proposed new deal for Torres will make him the club's highest-earning player. Full story: The Sun

Lads, This isn't like Aguero, Neymar or Luiz, He handed in a fucking transfer request, It would go against EVERYTHING Liverpool say they are if they don't sell him, Kenny the cunt won't put up with it, I'm so fucking excited, Really think we'll sign him, He's a fucking class act and Liverpool fans seem to be disliking Football because of it which is fucking brilliant. He's playing with world class players which is something he rarely got at Liverpool, Remember some of his link up with Gerrard? Think of what he'll do with Lamps, Drogba and Malouda. Really really really hope this goes through before the deadline, I fucking love the Transfer window!