Fernando Torres

No disrespect to the lad but I shall be burning his autobiography in my back garden if this deal goes ahead. Screw those rentboys for every single penny and then some.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=270058.0

What's with liverpool fans and burning stuff..

Primal, like cavemen fascinated with fire.. unevolved?

Spanish TV news (TVE which is equivalent of BBC1) reported it as a done deal which will be rubber stamped tomorrow about 45 minutes ago. The price they gave was "somewhere over 50 million euros". Don't shoot the messenger just relaying what I just saw on TV. It is also all over Marca (which I know is not a reliable source), but they do get things right more often than not and their journalists are all in bed with the top Spanish agents. Depressing, but he is not bigger than LFC and we have recovered from much worse things as a club than this. Thanks for the memories mate, break a leg as they say
!

RAWK ahahahaha

That's what I pointed out earlier. Torres could quite easily say all of this talk is nonsense, and he'll say he wants to stay at Liverpool.

He wants to play in the champions league and compete for trophy's. Rooney couldn't truly say the same about united, which makes this different.

Man-City will keep Liverpool away from the top 4, Possibly for a few decades imo.

Chelsea prepare to move in as Liverpool striker Fernando Torres demands move to Stamford Bridge

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/8289561/Chelsea-prepare-to-move-in-as-Liverpool-striker-Fernando-Torres-demands-move-to-Stamford-Bridge.html

Luiz thrd is closed so paste some interesting things from this article

Chelsea's negotiators last night brushed off a statement by Benfica to the Portuguese Stock Exchange that negotiations had broken down. This not only contradicted what the Lisbon club had said on Thursday but also what Chelsea believe, having reached an agreement in principle to buy the 23 year-old Brazilian defender on Monday evening for €25 million (£21 milion) cash plus a player valued at €5 million (£4 million). Chelsea offered midfielder Nemanja Matic but, after a wrangle over the payment schedule, Benfica have now demanded Salomon Kalou, who is not for sale.

Chelsea have obtained a work permit for Luiz and he was set to fly to London yesterday before being told to return to his club. "It's not dead," said one Chelsea source. "We still think it could happen."

Nothing from SkySports about this "transfer request".. I don't really want to give it a second look-till.

BREAKING NEWS: Liverpool FC reject Transfer request from Fernando Torres.Club expect him to honour commitment to club and its supporters.

Breaking news via Sky Sports News.

Hey Fernando,

fuck off to chelsea fc,

but they have no history,

5 european cups,

18 leagues

thats wat we call history!

He should in the fucking heavens for all the excitement and enjoyment that Liverpool Football Club has brought him.

Happy plastic flag waving Torres

From RAWK. Hahahahah

BREAKING NEWS: Liverpool FC reject Transfer request from Fernando Torres.Club expect him to honour commitment to club and its supporters.

So a formal transfer request has been placed after all. Now the things will be twisted.

Spoke to soon :D:lol:

But great stuff. I'm liking the fact we can attract players now LOL. Shame we've left it a bit late.