Fernando Torres

I agree, but if Torres really wanted to leave Liverpool he would have done so now, while there's still a chance. He had the chance to in the summer, but he wanted to stay because he was confident Liverpool would be fighting for the league title, but the fact of the matter is, they're not!

Now the window is still open he has an opportunity to leave. If Liverpool were to at least agree with Torres' demands, they would risk having an unhappy player on their hands and it would be bad for him.

but there was no offer for him in january, untill yesterday.

Damm!!.... sturridge.... this guy has so much potencial... He will be the Next Malouda....

Why don´t we Return Yoshi to them in Exchange+Money sounds good to me!! :whistling:

Kalou sounds even better! How poethic to pair up with Kuyt again :D

Kalou sounds even better! How poethic to pair up with Kuyt again :D

:goodpost:

... You know what... sound better Kalou than Daniel.... At least it would not make feal like I´m losing a Posible Star Player... Because Kalou Will never be in this Starting XI for Chelsea... maybe in another Team... but not in Chelsea as Loan as we have player like Drogba or Torres even Anelka...

Kalou + 27 Million How about that??

But I do not Thing anyone at Chelsea will let Kalou go...

Whispers are going around saying it will be a £40 million + Daniel Sturridge bid for Fernando Torres.

I would have to shoot myself if we gave Sturridge away! :mouthclosed:

sturrige is unhapy to, he never get chances, carlo only gave him chance in last 5 minutes, and i can guarantee you that Daniel is better than Anelka.

but there was no offer for him in january, untill yesterday.

Fair point, but if Roman wasn't pissing around, hiding away his money and had these ambitions for Chelsea before the start of this month, would you put a bet on Roman planning a bid for Torres then??

If Roman is desperate to sign him he'd better hurry up as the window closes 11 pm on Monday

I honestly believe it's very little time to convince Liverpool to sell one of their prized assets, which is why I feel this transfer won't happen. At the end of the day, Liverpool have just signed Luis Suarez, and he stated earlier that he would snub them if Torres wasn't there. He'd look a fool if he just signed, and Torres left.