Fernando Torres

http://www1.skysport...z-taunts-Torres

Another reason to hate Hernandez and his punchable face. We need Torres to start scoring soon, I want him to do it even more so after hearing him on Chelsea TV yesterday.

Well it's not that bad compare to what some members here say about Torres....

Surprised to see that Fergie has instructed Hernandez to play mind games on us... Ferg himself probably can't say stuff like that, but players can. At the end of the article he even hints at it, saying that according to Ferg it's a mental game. Torres played well against them last time, only for the amazing miss to take away the shine, but SAF knows that those things don't happen twice.. so it kinda shows that he is afraid of Torres, especially since the longer he goes not scoring, the greater the chance that he scores in his next game (odd logic, but it's simple stats if you believe that he will score at least once in 2012, so after every game the chance of him scoring gets greater).

A little Mexican calling out a European and world champion forward who will potentially go down as one of the greatest forwards to embrace the Premier League and World....

All from a man named little pea....

I have no comment other than Torres please get your scoring boots on

Just seen the vids, he still looks kinda confident like nothing bad has happened and seems laid back like he will score soon. We need you tomorrow you fucking ponce

obvious PR attempt to put him in that show in first place... if he looked nervous or down, that wouldn't work well for his image. The club need him to be sympathetic at least so people would forgive him in the back of their minds.

Plenty of pressure on him today after comments in the media by little penis and AVB as well. This has to be his absolute last chance to prove himself before he is dropped and lukaku and/or Sturridge are moved to CF. I wouldn't play him today anyway but can't see lukaku playing.

You better wake up, Fernando.

I watched the videos of him on CTV and read the quotes and he comes across so well. Very humble, witty, he seems like an immensely likeable guy. Despite my many criticisms of him, Id love to see him do well at Chelsea, his performances have, as BlueLion says, been disappointing to watch from the fans point of view. We expected so much, and we have come to expect so much from our centre forward over the last few years (Drogba) that Torres' performances have been disheartening. Like BlueArmour, Id love him to prove me wrong and recapture the form that made him one of the best strikers in the world, personally I think that it is beyond him but I'll continue to hope.

He must be sold in the summer if there is no improvement from now until the end of the season, for the benefit of the team, Torres' & the fans sanity.

He MUST be sold in the summer after this match. We dont need a striker that cant shoot when he is in front of the goal.