Fernando Torres

Interesting quotes from AVB.

"The two players are competing for the striking position and we all know the significance of Didier to this team and his record.

"We will have to see how tired he is when he comes back to us but no one can doubt his ambition to win trophies for us this season.

"With Torres, the situation does not change. We still believe in the player but he is taking his time."

It seems even AVB has grown tired of Torres, also encouraging that he recognizes and acknowledges how important Drogba is.

What a disgrace yesterday.

There were at least 3 occasions in the second half where Bosingwa or Cole had gotten into crossing positions and he was in the penalty box but didn't make any effort to run and find space. He just stood where he was or took a couple of steps. What a fucking joke. A striker should be running around trying to cause confusion in the other teams box and find space for himself. A striker that has such a laughable goal record should be trying TWICE as hard.

He is a disgrace and an embarrassment and I cannot wait to see him go.

Needs to face reality once again, that if he doesn't try he isn't going to play.

Disheartening that he went from being energetic and a threat to what most have described as 'awful'. Lukaku deserves a chance more now then ever.

There were at least 3 occasions in the second half where Bosingwa or Cole had gotten into crossing positions and he was in the penalty box but didn't make any effort to run and find space. He just stood where he was or took a couple of steps. What a fucking joke. A striker should be running around trying to cause confusion in the other teams box and find space for himself. A striker that has such a laughable goal record should be trying TWICE as hard.

He doesn't want miss chances any more. The one against Norwich took the piss mate and if he was to miss one like that again then it would bury his confidence.

I only saw the second half and the lack of movement in the box was something I noticed as well .. he seems happier moving out wide where

there is no pressure to shoot

Give us a few of there youth players in exchange. I'm serious here ! If they offered us a few of their youth players in exchange i would take it. Fucking Romeu has basically walked into our side lol without even getting a sniff at Barca thats how inferior we are to Barca. To think once upon a time we knocked them out of the CL is just crazy.... SAD BUT TRUE.

Some of the 'fans' at this club sicken me

For those of you who do not know, Fernando Torres' grandma died in what I think was a car crash today. However, the 'fans' i.e the plastic little shits who expect us to win every game 5-0 and want us playing in some 90 000 seats stadium right now and wouldn't know Pat Nevin if he hit them in the face are sending him abuse on an #asktorres event on twitter this Friday.

These people make me sick.

I remember in some newspaper they wrote how much money superstars make per minute and per second when playing... is there smth similar about Torres?

No. Though I can make it for you :

Per week = £180 000

Per day = £25 714

Per hour = £1 071

Per minute = £17

Per second = £0,30