Fernando Torres

That counter attack we had today in the end with him fucking it up was hilarious... it's hard to achieve something that is sad and funny at the same time.

Nkoto Sarong on Twatter

'HE PLAY LIEK GAY MAN'

Don't offend gays!

Shonex, I respect your opinion mate, but it's pointless to waste time discussing about him.

Three words are enough to describe him. Awful. Must go.

Agree but I waited long enough and observed very closely and I had to let it all out.

For me, it's over. I will check into this thread only to check the posts because of my mod duties.

This is the man I want to see - a true Chelsea fan.

Lukaku-Chelsea-debut.jpg

Service excuse is an excuse to some extent, but not this far... There are many players who have scored more this season than him with the same teammates and same service around them, and those players include midfielders and a defender. We had a consensus on this forum that January is a make or break period for him, or at least until Drogba returns. He has broken.

When will Drogba return? It can't be long, can it?

Could go on a long post about why he's struggling, how he can improve etc. But there's multiple threads & posts on that.

All I can say is, Villas-Boas is trying to utilise what he's got. He didn't want Lukaku now, he said himself he only did it because other clubs were closing in. He wanted to help Torres, he proved that at the beginning of the season. Andre has no choice but to play Torres now.