Fernando Torres

Hahah I tried to sign Torres in basically every football game I played ranging from PES10/11, FIFA11 and FM10/11 and failed everytime XD

He really is one of the best strikers in the world if not the best. It's a shame to see him wasted at Liverpool. They are bitching so much about Torres not playing too well, but it is kinda hard for him alone to score all the time when whole team is playing badly.

Or Kalou?

Many would do that in a heartbeat.

Hahah I tried to sign Torres in basically every football game I played ranging from PES10/11, FIFA11 and FM10/11 and failed everytime XD

He really is one of the best strikers in the world if not the best. It's a shame to see him wasted at Liverpool. They are bitching so much about Torres not playing too well, but it is kinda hard for him alone to score all the time when whole team is playing badly.

I signed him in Fifa 09 for £28 million, he was available on the market. But never used him and Drogba together. Drogba was 34 i think and slow as fuck so he was cover.

Yes Torres is great striker. He needed to touch the ball couple of times and he scored 2 against us. Can score a goal out of nothing. Drogbais the same.

Imo we really need to strengthen up front. Because Drog, Nico and Malouda can easily get out of form and then we are fucked. New striker is a must for the next season.

Interesting how first Pool offered £12 million for Suarez and then they signed him for something like £22 million i think.

That means they are selling Torres ;) they don't have that much money, they are deeply in dept...

Torres will happen this summer but I can't see him coming over to be honest, I can see him going back to Spain for Real Madrid....then we sneak Benzema for 15-20.....

By the way, the Luiz thread is closed but I just wanted to say I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the deal still happened. The business of Benfica having to disclose everything to the stock exchange is meaningless. The day before Ramires was official they disclosed that there were no offers for him and then voila he's sold the next day. The announcement today is probably their "official" way of giving an ultimatum to Chelsea. If Chelsea phones them and says "fuck it, we cave" then the deal is done. Only certainty here is that Benfica aren't caving on this one and now its up to us if we accept or not.