Fernando Torres

This kid aint gonna shine in Chelsea because we aint a club building a team on one player only. Look at his past

when and why was he a killer in front?. Because he was the only one up there getting served. Here he plays

almost as a wing, and there are many players who want the ball and want to finish, and thats not bad except for

the kid. Now he plays like a build up to goal server and our idiot coach says that is good?, that not El Nino!.

Alot of Benching time and a big ego to compite with, yeah,. the great Drog. I really doubt he can shine here

at CFC, but i have no doubt he aint finished yet, and his next club will see him comeback. We just dont have the play

style and time to get him back on track, and who can blame us?. Except i blame our idiot owner for letting his

desire control his brain function.

This kid aint gonna shine in Chelsea because we aint a club building a team on one player only. Look at his past

when and why was he a killer in front?. Because he was the only one up there getting served. Here he plays

almost as a wing, and there are many players who want the ball and want to finish, and thats not bad except for

the kid. Now he plays like a build up to goal server and our idiot coach says that is good?, that not El Nino!.

Alot of Benching time and a big ego to compite with, yeah,. the great Drog. I really doubt he can shine here

at CFC, but i have no doubt he aint finished yet, and his next club will see him comeback. We just dont have the play

style and time to get him back on track, and who can blame us?. Except i blame our idiot owner for letting his

This is true. Though something I did note v. Sunderland was his persistence to now get into the box. He was forced wide a few times, but he made more efforts than previous to get into the box so others could turn provider. He also showed natural instinct to go to the far back post and attempt to meet Bosingwa's over hit crosses. Sunderland was good game for him, some basic attributes of a striker returned to him.

Long way to go for him to recapture some of the old form & characteristics, but if he builds on that performance we'll see better work ethics. He cannot afford to do another 1 step forward, 2 step backwards scenario.

Bar a couple of sensatinal season's from Didier (06/07 and 09/10) we haven't really had a on form firing forward since JFH, the trick is everyone's a forward and when we do get a forward on top form like Didier the season before last, we hit a new level (103 goals) with Drogba scoring 27 league goals and 37 in all comps and despite that we still won every match he didn't play.

I would hate the day were our team becomes reliant on one player.

Step 1 : Buy a right winger.

Step 2 : Play Danni in the center.

Step 3 : Stop wasting time with the Ladyboy.

Completely agree, no good enough strikers around to sign right now - we need a good right winger who can pass rather than cross

I hope we sign a forward or right winger in this transfer Window, I don't think we can put all of our chips on Torres and Lukaku isn't ready according to AVB. So we need to get someone as a forward or get a right winger and move Sturridge centrally. A lot of people forget that Torres's time at Chelsea has been pretty much injury free, but he is a striker with a history of a few months missed due to injuries. I don't think that a player that's hiding from goals can really lead us into the difficult fixtures.

Just quoting myself from the beginning of the month

Sry about the double post

"

I thought Lukaku could threaten more in behind and offer more mobility and Fernando was looking tired. Lukaku came in to the game strong and making good movements so sharpness and freshness were why we made the decision..

I think AVB saw Torres' desperation after missing that sitter and that's why he subbed him. Can't say that to the press though.