Fernando Torres

Lovely, we actually have 2 less players then before entering transfer window...but hell, if we bring Torres it's been a great January, but that won't happen. What can Liverpool lose? If he stays which they want he'll score more goals and play for 4-5 seasons. I they do want to sell him then they'll ask for a ridiculous fee nobody would pay except City. I don't think that they need money, so our squad will remain tiny with everything being up to Terry, Lampard and Drogba...

Liverpool can agree a fee with Ajax for Luis Suarez with no problem at all

Chelsea can't agree a fee with Benfica for David Luiz who they have been chasing since last summer.

...disgrace <_<

Agree 100%, why all the back and forth? Quit the games, go after who you want and be done with it. Although that dollface doesn't do it for me to be honest. There's no way that Liverpool sells him to us unless we're getting bent over.

Maybe we can squeeze Benzema out of Madrid instead in the summer????? What do you guys think? Forgive me if its been suggested previously but I haven't cruised around the forum enough yet.

This is from The Sun, but I can't resist putting it up on here as it sounds interesting... From a Top Liverpool source it seems as well

"Unfortunately Fernando has decided he wants to leave Liverpool. It is a very sad day for all of us, but now we have to wait and see what the club decides. It is clear this is the last thing Kenny Dalglish expected although it has been clear for some time that Torres' patience has run out."

The only thing I'm pondering, is whether this will end up with Torres making a U-turn like Rooney did some couple of months ago, or if this is actually for real.

if they want to sell him, they want in about 50 millions, and we all know that Roman will not give 50 millions for him.

But if he wants out then they would accept less.

Lol, why would Torres listen to Suarez and stay. Even with Suarez they won't reach CL and like TX said they won't do that for years. Unless they sign 5 great players.

He said to all the scouse, fuck off! Torres, Torres

'I'd rather walk alone' he said, Torres, Torres

And off towards the Bridge he came

to score a goal in every game

Fernando Torres Chelsea's number 9

:whistling:

He played in red, they were so proud, Torres Torres;

They used to sing his name so loud, Torres Torres;

He loved them til they robbed his house,

and now he's blue and hates the scouse,

FERNANDO TORRES CHELSEA'S NUMBER 9. ;)