Fernando Torres

Well, most big deals are left until the last moment. I would not think the Chelsea board is incapable or anything. This is just a negotiating tactic. We know Liv need cash for Suarez (Right now they are only able to stump 12.5m as to the 25m Ajax want), we know Torres wants to leave (probably we would have got the confirmation from his agent about his desire to join us), Reds board will be taking the advice of their medical dept as well as to how much longer he can perform at a high level (he is injury prone as we all know).

Or is this is tactic to lure Aguero ?!!? aarghh.. too much thinking !!

Well, most big deals are left until the last moment. I would not think the Chelsea board is incapable or anything. This is just a negotiating tactic. We know Liv need cash for Suarez (Right now they are only able to stump 12.5m as to the 25m Ajax want), we know Torres wants to leave (probably we would have got the confirmation from his agent about his desire to join us), Reds board will be taking the advice of their medical dept as well as to how much longer he can perform at a high level (he is injury prone as we all know).

Or is this is tactic to lure Aguero ?!!? aarghh.. too much thinking !!

It's best not to think about it too much. as ive learnt. then you can't be disappointed.

He used to play for shite in Reds, Torres Torres,

He saw sense unlike Luiz, Torres, Torres,

He won't robbed anymore

He'll get the ball and score and score

Fernando Torres Chelsea's number nine

:whistling:

can you make a song about our board and gourlay....

to the tune "hitlers only got one ball"

if we did sign him, would he be elligable for champions league?

Yeah, my other team Copenhagen just signed a play from celtic who played champions league qualification and lost, then went on to play in the euro league and he can play against Chelsea in CL.

Technically, it's all meant to happen. Work Permit is issued, fee has more or less been accepted. All we need now is confirmation from both clubs that the deal is done, and he can have his medical, if he hasn't had one already.

Losing Faith all ready.... or is the last chance to play Hardball

BENFICA claim Chelsea's move for defender David Luiz is dead.

The Blues had appeared to be on the verge of completing a £26million deal for the 23-year-old after the Portuguese giants confirmed negotiations were ongoing.

But this afternoon Benfica released a statement revealing the proposed switch had fallen through.

It said: "Negotiations between Benfica and Chelsea, with a view to the possible transfer of David Luiz, were concluded today without the parties having reached an agreement."

On the subject of Torres, I doubt it reaches the time to reach some agreement, or to think that any negotiation.

I have read about Torres injuries. From my point of view the injurys are because Torres was forced to his limits during the last season of Benitez at Liverpool, and they could not put it at its physical maximum so far. The reason is clear, the classification of the World Cup and World Cup are the reason why some players have left much lower physical states. This includes our players.

Torres only needs a rest, an excellent pre-season and a team that returned to him, the happiness in your game that way confidence will return and will become the Torres Feared by any team

He used to play for shite in Reds, Torres Torres,

He saw sense unlike Luiz, Torres, Torres,

He won't robbed anymore

He'll get the ball and score and score

Fernando Torres Chelsea's number nine

He said to all the scouse, fuck off! Torres, Torres

'I'd rather walk alone' he said, Torres, Torres

And off towards the Bridge he came

to score a goal in every game

Fernando Torres Chelsea's number 9