Fernando Torres

Just can't see us bearing any threat with Torres on the pitch... at least Malouda tries to get involved... that was my point.

Lol wut. Liverpool game apart torres showed more workrate than malouda has in half of last season. I hope you choke on a bag of male genitals ^^

After Lamps penalty against MC...

378595_340266362667297_264615946899006_1396637_1550720466_n.jpg

Mate there are three others not celebrating and that is a caption of one second. We don't need this shit from our own supporters he is still one of ours ! Let the media tossers write their crap on such a snapshot!

Can you stop wit this? It's inappropriate.

Are you insecure about a penis?

Anyways, baffling, really baffling that Torres is not getting any gametime. If I was Torres I would disregard anything AVB would say to me, which at the moment is a flat out lie. Why can't he start against Wigan when we have a match against spurs coming up? Does AVB not know that Didier is almost in his mid thirties?

And to top it all off, he doesn't even get a substitute appearance, while Mikel, Malouda and Kalou do.

Mate there are three others not celebrating and that is a caption of one second. We don't need this shit from our own supporters he is still one of ours ! Let the media tossers write their crap on such a snapshot!

This was primarily a joke ... I know it means nothing ... Only interesting picture :)

Think something must have happened behind the scenes which left AVB completely losing faith in him to account for this total ignorance on AVB's part.

Personally not really bothered. Will still support him whenever he comes on or starts but I just don't care any more and it's annoying when all people talk about is Torres Torres Torres like in yesterday's game they showed Torres warming up every other minute and commentators couldn't stop going on about it after Malouda came on. Wish they'd talk as much about Carroll (who's been even more of a disaster)

What Torres' fan club doesn't realize is that players are selected to start a match based on their performance in training. So Torres has obviously not been putting enough effort in training as he has not put enough effort in most of his matches at Chelsea.

Besides, AVB said that he is not for sale at any price...which translates to "He will be gone by July at most".

Wish they'd talk as much about Carroll (who's been even more of a disaster)

Uh, how is he more of a disaster? He has the same goal to game ratio as Torres and cost 15m less. Both are shite mind.

What Torres' fan club doesn't realize is that players are selected to start a match based on their performance in training. So Torres has obviously not been putting enough effort in training as he has not put enough effort in most of his matches at Chelsea.

Besides, AVB said that he is not for sale at any price...which translates to "He will be gone by July at most".

“He has been competing extremely well in training so, again, when you compete extremely well in training, like Frank [Lampard] has, you are nearer to selection rather than the opposite way round. Fernando has different things to offer than Didier and requires a different type of game.”

AVB on Torres training just a few days ago.

I can't wait to see this ladyboy out of our club. I am fed up with all those "Why he doesn't play ?" "He should have started the game", "AVB is fool to not play him", etc... And I am fed up with his fanclub as well.

There is no Torres fan club you thick buffoon. Nobody has said he should start against City or Valencia. But some can see that he needs gametime for us to have hope of getting something out of our 50m investment back. Wigan was the perfect chance as 1) Drogba was tired due to age and the fact that he played 3 crucial games 2) We had a game against spurs coming up and 3) he cost 50 fckuking m and we need SOMETHING on that money returned and it ain't happening if he's on the bench

Exactly...35m on a player who was injured at the time...but thats all fine and dandy...

With Spurs and Fulham coming up...big games that we need the points for cant afford to play a player who lacks confidence and isnt scoring....FA Cup game..givr him a good run there and hopfully get a couple of goals and go on from there..

Feel sorry for him in the sense just as you feel we're getting glimpse of the old Torres he gets suspsended or injured..no luck!Never gana get the old Torres that forms been and gone..until he moves elsewhere and no doubt scores every game but hey his performance here is what matters and sadly at the mo..just not happening

If I was Fernando Torres I would leave the club and get a job cleaning toilets rather than wait to be given the nod before Kalou (And I like Kalou) but I thought it was very very insulting that he didn't even get a chance yesterday.

You are actually insulting Kalou with that comment. Kalou's been an effective sub for us over the years and his goal scoring record's certainly been better than Torres'. In fact, he WAS a good sub yesterday. It's also very possible that he trains better than Torres. If we didn't pay 50M for the player and his name wasn't Torres, nobody would be complaining.