Fernando Torres

IMO we need another creative spark in the team -- we can't rely on Mata every game to make the passes needed. We need to use Josh, who is a creative player, and buying someone like Hazard or another playmaker type player that can play in multiple positions - overlaping into other positions through the game in attack. But, Nando does need to add more, though he hasn't played for a while! Hope he gets a chance at Wigan!

Have heard all day on the radio and just watching every half hour on sky sports news about torres staying. So let me get this straight, the big news of the day, Torres who hasnt handed in a transfer request or suggested he wants to move, isnt moving! is that news? fuck me, only in england

Have heard all day on the radio and just watching every half hour on sky sports news about torres staying. So let me get this straight, the big news of the day, Torres who hasnt handed in a transfer request or suggested he wants to move, isnt moving! is that news? fuck me, only in england

Hahaha tell me about it! Just media hype because he hasn't been first choice striker recently. Pure bollox mate untill the summer anyways!

Signs are there for Torres to grab an opportunity right now.

David Villa (Spain's #1) out for up to 6months, ACoN taking Drogba. It's now or never for him to step up. He must realise his Euro'12 place will be in jeopardy atm.

Del Bosque doesn't want him. He doesn't suit the spain's style of play.

Perhaps. But as Choulo said, since he's reluctant to use Soldado & Llorente, this is the chance Torres needs.

From what I saw, Llorente and Soldado are player more able to keep the ball than the 50 million pound striker. You gotta give to the latter man a good ball, perfectly dosed in defender's back etc... to make him usefull. The two others aren't this one dimensional.

From what I saw, Llorente and Soldado are player more able to keep the ball than the 50 million pound striker. You gotta give to the latter man a good ball, perfectly dosed in defender's back etc... to make him usefull. The two others aren't this one dimensional.

Very true.. Yet Del Bosque continues to snub.

This is getting more ridiculous day by day. First his team mates don't suit him, then neither Spains style or Chelsea style suit him. What utter lies.

Yes, a 30-50m player is incapable of any basic football ability :P

This is getting more ridiculous day by day. First his team mates don't suit him, then neither Spains style or Chelsea style suit him. What utter lies.

Your saying Torres has no basic football ability? Just because he hasn't scored tonnes of goals for Chelsea!

Why do people forget that Torres hasn't actually had a decent run of games starting as the Chelsea spearhead! Yes he hasn't scored alot of goals which is why we purchased him in the first place but he has contributed to a fair few wether it be through assists or build up involving passing and movement. In fact his Movement is still exceptional! When he was getting the run of games around the United Loss he was starting to look like Torres of old then the twat got a 3 match ban. He has been incredibly unlucky on the pitch and off, the media have hounded him. For you to say he something so carless is poor support seeing as Torres is one of our own. We should back him till his Chelsea end!

^ He can't even adapt himself to our playing style, do you really think he can adapt or suit Barça playing style ? It isn't science rocket to understant why he can't..

ps : granted you're new here, but I never once in my life said he was poor because of his team mates...

What I am saying is:

People are making excuses for HIS poor form

-it's not his Chelsea teammates

-it's not his Spain teammates

-it's not our styles

It's his mental fckng block and if he can't get over it he has no future in the top tier of football. The end.