Fernando Torres

I really do not like the idea of this... I think the media are blowing this thing all out of proportion.... I'd rather see us bring in a playmaker to help Torres mould into the team, not just sell him and make a £30m loss... that's retarded... plus, 1 year at the club is not enough time for a £50m-rated player...

I really do not like the idea of this... I think the media are blowing this thing all out of proportion.... I'd rather see us bring in a playmaker to help Torres mould into the team, not just sell him and make a £30m loss... that's retarded... plus, 1 year at the club is not enough time for a £50m-rated player...

He got Mata,he still showed shit.He cost us 50mill he should adapt OUR team,we should not adapt the team to him.

Aslong as it's not Liverpool offering £20m id say yes we should go for it.

Just imagine if he goes back to Liverpool (assuming he doesn't score again now) and scores a quick 20 minute hat trick in his first game back (equalling his overall PL tally for Chelsea) :doh:

Id say loan him to spain in January (even pay half his wages if we have to) hope he picks up form and up's his price tag.

Aslong as it's not Liverpool offering £20m id say yes we should go for it.

Just imagine if he goes back to Liverpool (assuming he doesn't score again now) and scores a quick 20 minute hat trick in his first game back (equalling his overall PL tally for Chelsea) :doh:

Id say loan him to spain in January (even pay half his wages if we have to) hope he picks up form and up's his price tag.

I'm 100% he would not go back to Liverpool after the way the fans have treated him.

He got Mata,he still showed shit.He cost us 50mill he should adapt OUR team,we should not adapt the team to him.

Mata's primary position isn't a playmaker though... he is a winger! If we had got Modric back in August, Torres would be a much better player than he is now! Terminator X would back me up on that...

if Torres must be sold?

Balotelli must be bought...£100m

only reasonable thing to do.

:doh: God no. He's a great player & entertaining but he's only entertaining because he's not our player. We can't have someone so much in the headlines for the wrong reasons.

Mata's primary position isn't a playmaker though... he is a winger! If we had got Modric back in August, Torres would be a much better player than he is now! Terminator X would back me up on that...

Mata is playmaker that can play in the wings.

Maybe cause we splashed 50m and he played an entire 8 minutes in all three games combined

I've been more concerned about the club's finances than most but if we care more about 50m possibly wasted than keeping our top4 place, staying in the champions league and avoiding having the title out of reach by December we need to redefine what makes us fans.

Why is this topic (and the discussion around him generally ) so damn active? We've won 3 very big games in terms of importance and confidence and yet Torres is the still on top of our list?

Because there are news reporting we are prepared to listen to offers in next window, thats a big story you like it or not.