Fernando Torres

For me, Torres needs to leave at the end of the season if the doesn't start playing like we expect him to. You don't pay a shitload of money and monstrous wages for a player to score 10-15 goals and play decent. You pay it for someone who will lead the team through the tough times, score match winners and be a club's symbol. You pay a shitload of money for someone like Aguero, Ronaldo or Silva who are amongst the best players in the world.

We do not want to be stuck with another high earning superstar that underperforms.

It would be fine if he was young and failed to impress or perform, but he is at his peak and as weeks pass he'll slowly start to decline. He is 28 in 4 months. He is not getting any younger.

Do we really need to pay his monstrous wages for him to sit on the bench? It is better to try and earn some money while we still can rather then having him struggle for a couple of years and take the place Sturridge or Lukaku should have and then leave on a free transfer...

I have nothing against the guy and I liked him ever since his Atletico days, and his performances aside, he is still one of the footballers I like regardless of the shirt they are playing with, but the club's interest comes first.

It is up to him now.

I love your ass so much you wouldn't believe it.

having a balanced squad with quality is vital for the whole team, lack of it is probably the cause of our strikers' piss poor form... dunno. and we should remember that Torres's shit form stretches further before he even joined Chelsea, there is something wrong with him too, but we have other strikers in the team who aren't firing either

Modrić wouldn't make him score that chance against ManU or Blackburn. He also wouldn't stop Torres from running into defenders and losing possesion, he wouldn't make him a better player.

But I do agree that our team would benefit from a player like Modrić.

Couldn't agree more.

I would just like to refrain myself from any of your criticizing posts and say this.

Goodbye El Nino, you were my favourite striker long before you joined Chelsea. I loved you're style, you're flair. Guess now you are a mere shadow of the man you once were. Goodbye forever.

We have to give him minutes if not against City we have to let him play against wigan, he needs to start!

Drogba will leave in the summer(and is 33)and for the African nations cup so we need to get him in form again!

We wont get any money for him so selling is not a option at the moment!

I think he started the season well and will get back to the that if AVB shows more faith in him!

I would just like to refrain myself from any of your criticizing posts and say this.

Goodbye El Nino, you were my favourite striker long before you joined Chelsea. I loved you're style, you're flair. Guess now you are a mere shadow of the man you once were. Goodbye forever.

Your taking the piss right?? He's on a 5 year deal He is no way finished we may not even seen the best of Fernando Torres yet!

I think he started the season well and will get back to the that if AVB shows more faith in him!

André did back him. Torres started for a whole month or so this season, while Drogba bided his time on the bench. Torres continued to follow a trend of "1 step forward, 2 steps backwards". We've heard all the excuses, 'poor service', 'lack of faith', etc.

Well those are all void now. Look at Drogba's final goal last night, how he held the line and waited for Mata to thread that ball in for him. When has Torres demonstrated this desire on the pitch? I've had enough of him. I backed him all year & understood his frustrations. But there's no interest or passion from him at Chelsea. I personally feel, if he went back to Spain (to Leti) he'd find his happiness again & passion for the game.. Thus, doing well.

But it won't happen here, at Chelsea.

When he plays now, it feels to me it's like 10 men + Torres... he seems so, I don't know how to explain it.. a non-Chelsea player playing for Chelsea. It's almost as if all focus and attention is on him, and not in a positive way, but in the way that whenever he's involved in a play, everybody stops and watches if he's gonna fuck up again or not... he knows it and that mental pressure gets to him, hence it's like a curse to him and the whole team. Everything seems to go against him, everything.. even small things like throw ins. I was becoming used to him being a Chelsea player in September when everybody was "El Nino is back" and he showed some promise, but now he's alienated again. I really don't know what to think of him anymore. I'm starting to agree with what RZA said above, but I hope he will make us eat our own words, because he has to prove us wrong... there is no other way, it's for the benefit of the team. If his mere presence hinders team progress, then he must go, and at the moment it's looking that way.