Fernando Torres

But we don't need ex-Liverpool player to be our future, rather go in summer for Aguero who is 10x better than Torres.This is crazy, money+bosingwa+kalou for him.. i don't get it.wacko.gif

But is Aguero really 10x better then him. Where has that been proven?

I agree the money that is being spoken about is crazy but at the end of the day, if we go for Torres or Aguero we are going to be looking at a lot of money regardless.

If we're willing to offer that much money, why can't we just go for Aguero?? :censored:

Not sure mate, i don't deal with the transfers :lol: But personally i think i would prefer Torres over Aguero in the sense that he is proven in the premier league and has a big build.There is not many players that can drop his should like Torres and score with in seconds.

Hope this doesn't go through.

Torres has been slightly above average at best ever since the 09/10 season, showing glimpses of his class from time to time, and there's no way anyone can be sure he can become the old Torres again. Not to forget the fact that he's super injury-prone. 35 mil pounds is a lot(!) of money, too much of a risk if you ask me.

The club should've gone for Dzeko if they were looking for a striker. He would've been perfect but that's out of the question now.