Fernando Torres

Chelsea Have Made An Official Complaint To The FA Accusing Luis Suarez Of Abusing Fernando Torres " He Called Him A Striker".

yeah thats bull... dont even, playing for 12 mins as a striker??? and playing with malouda?! hahaha!

just a bad move by AVB

stick to your "team" man... dont bash the man...

just means torres will play 90 in CL... cant wait...

go blues!

Didn't see the point of giving him about 7 mins at the end of the game.

Well, it was enough to damage his confidence further.. he gets a game under his belt with no chance of scoring, doesn't look good on paper. I didn't see the point in taking out Drogba, he was one of the best in my estimation.

Well, it was enough to damage his confidence further.. he gets a game under his belt with no chance of scoring, doesn't look good on paper. I didn't see the point in taking out Drogba, he was one of the best in my estimation.

The most stupid thing is putting him in when we are going for long balls and Liverpool have their defense sitting very deep. Perhaps big D wasn't fit enough?

AVB got outwitted tactically by Dalglish/Clarke like Carlo was last season. Sure the players should get a lot of the blame but AVB has to hold his hand up. As the manager the bucks stops with him. He decided to play long ball with Drogba and world class defender Skrtl ended up with a 100% stat in aerial challenges. Instead of changing course earlier, he waited well past the 80th minute to bring in Torres. When Chelsea went down a goal, we had to boot the ball up again. Which didn't work with Torres either.

Read at another board from two match goers that the reports of him clapping the LFC fans are garbage and that in fact they were abusing him with words and coins. He was angry but did nothing more than give them a look (but Torres' "looks" can be pretty lethal...). Bosingwa did give them a wave though.

What happened to him?... I used to watch him 90 mins open mouthed. And now i'm getting into fights everywhere cause people talk all rubbish and ugly about him, that he is "finished" that he "was" a good player but now he's "history" at the age of 27 etc etc. I know you wont believe it but i'm his greatest supporter and follower in the whole world. I truly love him so much as a human being and as a football player and all. I just oh god... i just feel so sorry for him :( I dont care actually if he's out of his form right now, i believe in him and i believe he'll come back. But i just cant stand some people judge him so bad and hard without even knowing or understanding why he cant "focus" at the moment. He may be going through things... in his personal life or in his mind or in his body, what do we know!? What do we do other than judging everything by the cover?... I just never want to believe when people say that he's blown out like a candle, he came and gone and if he cant pull himself together in a short time he'll end up playing for a worthless team in some crappy league... lol we're talking about TORRES here. He cant be one of those players who shine and just vanish at a very early age like nothing happened.

27 ! He's at his best time right now. Right now he's perfect for a footballer. He's more experienced but still young and strong and smart and all.. Does anyone have any idea why he just cant be his old self?... Passionate... I cant believe now Fernando Torres ( ! ! ! ) is being called and substituted at 80' 81' 82' min just to waste the remaining time. lol its just hilarious. I havent been able to follow him closely this year to be honest, i have no idea what happened. I stayed away from football for a year and i came back and i found Torres like this, when i left he was the best striker in the world.

I dont know, i just wanted to write how i'm feeling. I might be right i might be wrong but i know one thing, he has the potential. There may be lots of good or better players but there is nothing like him. He is a very special and a unique player. The way he touches the ball, and the ball suits his feet. He was born to be this. Those feet are soulful...unlike so many others. And it is a pity a huge pity if he vanishes away now... a terrible waste of talent. I think Chelsea fans should just support him all the way and help him come back. Him being out of form doesnt prove or mean anything. He was and -is- a good player and always will be.

I love you Torres, no matter what.

What happened to him?... I used to watch him 90 mins open mouthed. And now i'm getting into fights everywhere cause people talk all rubbish and ugly about him, that he is "finished" that he "was" a good player but now he's "history" at the age of 27 etc etc. I know you wont believe it but i'm his greatest supporter and follower in the whole world. I truly love him so much as a human being and as a football player and all. I just oh god... i just feel so sorry for him :( I dont care actually if he's out of his form right now, i believe in him and i believe he'll come back. But i just cant stand some people judge him so bad and hard without even knowing or understanding why he cant "focus" at the moment. He may be going through things... in his personal life or in his mind or in his body, what do we know!? What do we do other than judging everything by the cover?... I just never want to believe when people say that he's blown out like a candle, he came and gone and if he cant pull himself together in a short time he'll end up playing for a worthless team in some crappy league... lol we're talking about TORRES here. He cant be one of those players who shine and just vanish at a very early age like nothing happened.

27 ! He's at his best time right now. Right now he's perfect for a footballer. He's more experienced but still young and strong and smart and all.. Does anyone have any idea why he just cant be his old self?... Passionate... I cant believe now Fernando Torres ( ! ! ! ) is being called and substituted at 80' 81' 82' min just to waste the remaining time. lol its just hilarious. I havent been able to follow him closely this year to be honest, i have no idea what happened. I stayed away from football for a year and i came back and i found Torres like this, when i left he was the best striker in the world.

I dont know, i just wanted to write how i'm feeling. I might be right i might be wrong but i know one thing, he has the potential. There may be lots of good or better players but there is nothing like him. He is a very special and a unique player. The way he touches the ball, and the ball suits his feet. He was born to be this. Those feet are soulful...unlike so many others. And it is a pity a huge pity if he vanishes away now... a terrible waste of talent. I think Chelsea fans should just support him all the way and help him come back. Him being out of form doesnt prove or mean anything. He was and -is- a good player and always will be.

I love you Torres, no matter what.

FINALLY, someone who speaks sense! Torres is an exceptional player, he isn't in form but form is temporary! He has taken too much time yes but how can people right him off? it takes one single goal, even a tap in and everyone will be singing his name, also drogba i believe is poor, i thought Torres should have played more then 10 mins against Liverpool, hope he gets his chance this weekend!

him come back. Him being out of form doesnt prove or mean anything. He was and -is- a good player and always will be.

AVB's decision to leave Torres out against Liverpool was spot on, I thought.

Time for him to step up now. I know he isn't getting the best service and all but stop sulking and help out the team and provide some inspiration to the the team and the fans