Fernando Torres

nice to see the man enjoying himself...

but now time to shift the focus on liverpool...

torres needs to read the papers and the news to get him fired up for this one... this time its personal...

his biggest game this year, he needs to show all of his supporters that coming to Chelsea was a step forward...

I dream a Torres need slide AT Anfield in a Chelsea shirt...

He already has an autobiography! A Liverpool one, I read it, its really good!

The new one is based on the old one--translated into Spanish and updated with sections on the national team and transfer to Chelsea. Plus new photos.

Yes, his bio was actually in English. This is his first bio in his native language.

From Marca, translated:

Torres was roundly booed during Spain's defeat to England at Wembley last week and he expects it to be in the firing line from the away fans at Stamford Bridge on Sunday, but says that his former club's supporters will always be special to him.

"I've no doubt [the abuse] will be a lot worse," Torres told Marca.

"The Liverpool fans have only paid attention to what the club made them see and they don't know the true story of my transfer to Chelsea.

"That's why I don’t hold any grudges; they will always be special to me."

Torres became a Kop idol for his lethal form during his first three seasons with the club, scoring 56 Premier League goals in just 79 appearances while playing under Rafael Benitez.

But when the Spanish manager was replaced by Roy Hodgson, his form dipped and it has not fully recovered since his move to the capital.

"Nobody has understood me like Rafa Benitez," he said.

"I owe him a lot. He is a fantastic coach. His teams go out on to the pitch with just one aim: to compete.

"The sensation they transmit is that, with less [of a] budget, they can beat the biggest teams."

The 27-year-old will be hoping to show something like his best form when Liverpool visit Stamford Bridge on Sunday, with the player acknowledging the importance of the fixture as Chelsea look to stay in the title race.

Torres' former club have picked up only one win in their last four Premier League matches, but the forward believes that they are heading in the right direction.

"[Liverpool] are a team in transition and the change doesn't come overnight," he said.

"They need time. They have made a significant investment and, like in any project, they need to establish themselves.

"We can't allow ourselves the luxury of losing any more points. It will be a very special game and atmosphere, too, without a doubt."

With only two Premier League goals this season, Torres has not caught fire in a Chelsea shirt yet but dismissed concerns that he was feeling the pressure of his transfer fee and insisted he remains optimistic about his future.

"You place the responsibility on yourself, it's something you can't control," he said.

"Also, how much I cost doesn't depend on me, it's the clubs who decide what they are willing to pay and it is they who come to an agreement.

"I have been lucky enough to experience many wonderful situations over the last 10 years, but I am confident the best is yet to come.

Torres, don't bother, the haters are going to keep hating.

Hope the Bridge doesn't let LFC supporters abuse Torres too much.

His form has been so inconsistent it's hard to predict what he will do. I hope to be pleasantly surprised and he brings back his form against Man United/Swansea (without the misses and red cards of course).