Fernando Torres

He received a lot of attention in the promotional thing with blue guys. I dont think he is going nowhere next season.

Btw, he is our season top scorer with 19 goals.

He only scored like 3 or 4 in 2013. Not good enough.

He received a lot of attention in the promotional thing with blue guys. I dont think he is going nowhere next season.

Btw, he is our season top scorer with 19 goals.

He has been our only striker for the majority of the season as sturridge never really played. He has played 50 something games. It's hardly something to shout about.

If the board doesn't get rid of him, I will lose all faith in mankind and rationality

It is not that easy to get rid of him, this is no video game...

Maybe no team go for him or maybe the teams that do try to buy him arent of his interest. He might simply say he doesnt accept a paycut. Etc, etc, etc.

And there is also the fact you dont put a 175k/week player in the reserves team, even Torres,

It is not that easy to get rid of him, this is no video game...

Maybe no team go for him or maybe the teams that do try to buy him arent of his interest. He might simply say he doesnt accept a paycut. Etc, etc, etc.

. Think Marca and Goal.com claimed Simeone would welcome him back and Torres stated something in the sorts of he will always have a special place for Atletico

Fingers are crossed

. Think Marca and Goal.com claimed Simeone would welcome him back and Torres stated something in the sorts of he will always have a special place for Atletico

That would be absolutely fantastic!

But still, is Torres willing to go to Atletico to win 50k/week and not fight for big trophies?

That would be absolutely fantastic!

But still, is Torres willing to go to Atletico to win 50k/week and not fight for big trophies?

Atletico and Valencia IMO are the main clubs in la liga that must qualify for CL if they are to pay off their debt. TV rights is what separates them from Barca and Real but as long as both Atletico and Valencia have stability, they will always be top contenders in any competition,continuing growth in terms if financial power, and signing top players, so hopefully Torreshit continues scoring.

Oh Jésus Chirst.

Once again he opens his big mouth. "Yada yada yada".... How many times did he talked bollocks like this ? And will he, just like the other times, do nothing to back it up ? He should learn to keep quiet.

"I will try my heart out for this club. There are too many things I have to give back to these people and I want to show my thanks to them.

Ladyboy, if you really want to thank us, then just fuck off the furthest away from Chelsea. We don't like you, we don't want you. So, pack your things this summer and go, then he will be happy.

He looked fine today, but he always used to have a spell of good performances every once in a while. In these games he is a very decent striker but they are the exception. But the major part of the season he is the worst striker in the league. He has always relied on his pace and confidence, he has lost the former, so he is still technically good but mentally so fragile that he can't show this all the time. All in all he is not Chelsea quality, no matter his few good performances.

I'm happier with him recently. You can see his head isn't down as much and he's taking more shots from daring positions, but still... glad Ba started today, and generally want it to stay that way until he has 3 amazing sub appearances or something. Still want him gone ASAP.