Fernando Torres

All these people saying Torres has in actual fact had a good season because he's scored 19 goals are starting to annoy me, mostly on Twitter, and how he's scored more goals than a list of strikers who've played 15-20 less games than him or are 3rd/4th choice for their clubs. 4 in his last 22, 7 in 29 PL appearances, 19 goals in 52/53 appearances, not the stats of a striker who's had a good season. Sorry, not saying anything you guys don't already know, but it gets on my teats.

Not only that, but Torres has more goals against Championship sides than he does against top-15 Premier League teams. His goals this season have been scored against: Rubin, Bucharest, Boro, Brentford, Villa, Leeds, Monterrey, Sunderland, Nordjsaelland, Shakhtar, Norwich, Arsenal, Wolves, Newcastle, and Reading. It's not just quantity.

This picture was retweeted by Chelsea In America yesterday.

92ca14ff9f5154c98c82dddf628b70d6_zpsb337

There's no doubt those players are better than him though, as their goals per appearance rate is way higher.

lol. what does Melvin Platje do on this list? Honestly, I'd have Torres over him.

But true excpet of Falcao, Cavani, Messi, ronaldo, suarez it is not a season of prolific big name strikers.

Last night reminded me of his game against Villa... He put his hand up that game telling Azpi to cross to him and he buried it.

He did the same last night with Mata...

He is so frustrating, clearly there is talent there, it's just not useable week in week out...

I don't know - I'm ready to suggest Torres and Derren Brown for a few weeks? Derren could prove if it was confidence once and for all...

Anyway, if he wins us the Euro cup - fair play ;)

Although it did look like an Audition night for him ;)

Fanboys, most girls/women who support Chelsea.

I totally love him, would defend him till the last breath in me bo-deyy. But man, I want him to leave for a new prespective. For a new start, a new shinny little beginning :P .

Can't believe this shit....

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/8620633/Fernando-Torres-I-ll-stay-at-Chelsea-and-prove-critics-wrong

Fernando Torres: I'll stay at Chelsea and prove critics wrong

No, no, no, no, NO! Why doesn't he get it?!?!?

If you want to stay, are you going to take a massive cut on your 175k wages to reflect you levels of performance?!? I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO!!

He'll gladly sit there and say he's been shit basically, but he'll also happily take his massive wages every week...FUCK OFF TORRES!!

I wouldn't make such a big deal of it. He also said that he wanted to stay at Liverpool and about three days later, he was a Chelsea player. He has a history of this stuff.

Hopefully. Let's hope it's his cry to his new club that he can still 'prove critics wrong', rather than here.

I hope he continues to locate his form and prove everyone wrong... Vamos El Nino!!!

I hope so too. He has a great record of scoring against low level clubs, then go missing again for about 2 months. Score another few goals against Low level clubs, then all of a sudden El Nino has returned....again...