Fernando Torres

I do wish we were getting Torres but I really can not see it happening. I think it could be a bit of ploy by Liverpool officials who are against the current owners maybe, get some stories out there suggesting Torres could be coming to one of Liverpools fierces rivals, which of cause would drum up more negativity towards the current Liverpool regime, and more support for them to leave due to public support.

Hopefully I will be proved wrong and Torres becomes our new number 9 and goes on and helps us to glory next season and beyond.

Benji

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has to be Torres over Aguero! Torres has proven himself as a goalscorer and that was only really with service from Gerrard, just imagine what he could do with, Lamps, Malouda, Joey, ect.. Be immense! :D Whereas Aguero could turn out to be another Sheva.. :/

Has to be Torres over Aguero! Torres has proven himself as a goalscorer and that was only really with service from Gerrard, just imagine what he could do with, Lamps, Malouda, Joey, ect.. Be immense! :DWhereas Aguero could turn out to be another Sheva.. :/

they are very different players plus aguero is 21 years old.

although i would be fine with torres coming here to sell match day programs

As much as I think he's a total tosser and a poof, he's also a magnificent footballer who is proven in this league. I'd pay £100 million for him if I was Roman. Seriously.

100 million for a player that is injured 40% of the time, who after his pace is gone will be of no use to us like micheal owen. 100 million for a player that was out scored by ronaldo from a wingers position, and real madrid the money bags of european football bought him for 80 million. We could get much much better value for money than that, aguero and benzema would be better buys than him at 30 million each !

As much as I think he's a total tosser and a poof, he's also a magnificent footballer who is proven in this league. I'd pay £100 million for him if I was Roman. Seriously.

100 million for a player that is injured 40% of the time, who after his pace is gone will be of no use to us like micheal owen. 100 million for a player that was out scored by ronaldo from a wingers position, and real madrid the money bags of european football bought him for 80 million. We could get much much better value for money than that, aguero and benzema would be better buys than him at 30 million each !