UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

i would love it if Chelsea were drawn with Celtic, Ajax and Schalke. Celtic because there's less travel, Ajax because they won't defend with 10 men and Schalke because

in Pot 2

- Benfica - already STFU'd last season

- Valencia - likewise

- ManC - impossible

- Braga - portugal

-shakthar, zenit and dynamo kiev involve a lot of travel. so i hope we get schalke

I think the most interesting draw from the off-the-field point of view would be Valencia, Lille/PSG and Celtic.

i disagree with valencia. we have faced valencia already last season and a few years ago in the QF's. As Choulo mentioned, it's nice to face new teams.

i disagree with valencia. we have faced valencia already last season and a few years ago in the QF's. As Choulo mentioned, it's nice to face new teams.

I meant to say that there would be more or less something like a "story" behind every opponent.

I hope we get PSG.

That would be nice.

I guess the only team I want to avoid, is Juventus.

i want to avoid dortmund. our defence will be troubled by quick tricky players like gotze, blaszczykowski and also lewa up front.

i want to avoid dortmund. our defence will be troubled by quick tricky players like gotze, blaszczykowski and also lewa up front.

But Dortmund weren't that great last year. Infact they were not at all looking as German Champions. I was looking at ESPN Bundesliga Season Review and there was a guy(I don' remember the name) who said that because dortmund play such a high tempo game that they couldn't get anything from the players during a mid-week. They were tired and were not able to play 2 games in a week. May be klopp would address that issue but i still don't see them as major hurdle.

But Dortmund weren't that great last year. Infact they were not at all looking as German Champions. I was looking at ESPN Bundesliga Season Review and there was a guy(I don' remember the name) who said that because dortmund play such a high tempo game that they couldn't get anything from the players during a mid-week. They were tired and were not able to play 2 games in a week. May be klopp would address that issue but i still don't see them as major hurdle.

probably but the fixtures we have after the CL games look intimidating. so probably wouldn't want a toughish team as well.