UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Now these are our opponents:

Bayern-Will DOMINATE FROM THE 1ST MIN TO THE LAST. Parking the bus and trying MU performance again with a bit better luck is the only chance

Real-Amazingly fast football, CR7 best player in the world, players hate Mou and wants to prove a point, then 2 cunts in Pepe and Ramos in defense is never good

Atletico-Potential the best team in the world atm on their form. Amazingly hard working, even harder than us and DEFINITELY BETTER THAN US. I fear this, I really do. We get them we are fucked basically.

So I prefer Bayern or Real. Atletico is essentially a dead card.

My preference would be bayern...

We know how to play against them, jose knows guardiola, and I think Bayern is for us the easiest opponent(as crazy as it sounds)

Situation there is not really great, guardiola changed their system and rumours are that the players/fans are not really happy with it.

They actually didn't looked so dominant against worst united side in many years...

Well shit.

I was really hoping we got Barca purely for the joy of knocking them out. I was fully confident that we could do it, we dominant them psychologically if nothing else.

Atletico deserved it though. I think I'd rather face Pep and his tiki-taka bullshit. We know how to play against it and just look how far United came over two legs and they are nowhere near as good as us defensively or on the counter.

I'll take Bayern, please. Thank you.

This has to be an historical first;

The FA have confirmed to the Daily Mail that one of the Sunderland and Liverpool fixtures* will be moved in order to give the Blues an extra day of rest.

:clap:

:o Do they know we're not united?!

Madrid's system is our kryptonite. Of course they are beatable, but I'd rather they get knocked out by Athletico. Athletico are practically us but more physical (and a lot more diving :P). I really don't want them over two legs and I'd much rather face them in one game in the final where maybe we can exploit their lack of experience. Bayren have the best squad in the world but their style of play is perfect for our game so I really want them in the semis.

If all this happens, I reckon we have a decent chance of winning it!

According to the article on DM EPL schedulers said they're moving the game preceding our UCL tuesday game from Sunday to Saturday whether it's Sunderland or Liverpool, so I don't get why are people saying it'll be changed to the same day?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2600692/The-Happy-One-After-Jose-Mourinhos-moans-Premier-League-Chelseas-fixtures-aid-European-quest.html

I'd rather we played Tuesday in Berlin the first leg, then Sunday at Anfield and then Wednesday at the Bridge. That's the perfect scenario in the draw for me and if we don't get Bayern, the same applies to any of the Spanish sides - first leg Tuesday away and second leg Wednesday at home. The worst is playing first Wed and then Tuesday because it means we'll also have little time to recover BEFORE Liverpool as well.

I really want to avoid RM though

Now these are our opponents:

Bayern-Will DOMINATE FROM THE 1ST MIN TO THE LAST. Parking the bus and trying MU performance again with a bit better luck is the only chance

Real-Amazingly fast football, CR7 best player in the world, players hate Mou and wants to prove a point, then 2 cunts in Pepe and Ramos in defense is never good

Atletico-Potential the best team in the world atm on their form. Amazingly hard working, even harder than us and DEFINITELY BETTER THAN US. I fear this, I really do. We get them we are fucked basically.

So I prefer Bayern or Real. Atletico is essentially a dead card.

Uhh... what? No. We can and WILL beat any team we draw. No faith.

Madrid's system is our kryptonite. Of course they are beatable, but I'd rather they get knocked out by Athletico. Athletico are practically us but more physical (and a lot more diving :P). I really don't want them over two legs and I'd much rather face them in one game in the final where maybe we can exploit their lack of experience. Bayren have the best squad in the world but their style of play is perfect for our game so I really want them in the semis.

If all this happens, I reckon we have a decent chance of winning it!

Agreed. Also difference with Madrid is that they got Costa, who is probably the top 3 best ST in the world atm due to be back too and Turan who is also very good. Btw they keep going from the 1st sec to the last sec, their work rate is insanely high. I agree actually Bayern is the easiest chance, Madrid with all those paces are gonna kill us not to mention their players and grudge against Mou with Carlo maybe looking to prove a point too.