UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Honestly not worried about who we get next. That may still be the euphoria of last night speaking, though.

If I could choose, I'd love Real in the semis and then Bayern in the final - wouldn't mind making the Barca boys cry again though. Semis are always hard (heh) but once you get to that stage anyone can win it really, with the final so close. I'm excited.

Atletico is hungry for success & I believe they are not going to lose tonight. If they are through, this is the team to avoid. These guys just might be in Lisbon, I feel. Bayern to me could be beaten tonight. If Manures pop the first goal in, watch out then.

Personally, I would love to see Manures through & see them facing Chelsea. A nice payback for Moscow, I might add here.

Why not Atleti? I know they are a wonderful team with a great coach, but if you ask me, they are at the same level with PSG, maybe with a slight advantage for Atleti because of a better league they are competing in.

But Chelsea do have something they don't - Mourinho and European experience.

Fingers crossed for Atleti tonight. I'd rather have them than Bayern or Madrid.

If we assume the favorites qualify today, I'd love to be drawn against Bayern. Not the easiest opponent but not that much harder than the others either and Mourinho knows Guardiola inside-out. Would also give me a chance to attend the Munich leg of the tie so I'm being just a little selfish here. :ph34r:

That being said, in a minute I'm off to the Allianz for today's game between Bayern and United. Don't really care who qualifies, just hoping for a good match and some nice Bavarian weissbier. :beer:

If we assume the favorites qualify today, I'd love to be drawn against Bayern. Not the easiest opponent but not that much harder than the others either and Mourinho knows Guardiola inside-out. Would also give me a chance to attend the Munich leg of the tie so I'm being just a little selfish here. :ph34r:

That being said, in a minute I'm off to the Allianz for today's game between Bayern and United. Don't really care who qualifies, just hoping for a good match and some nice Bavarian weissbier. :beer:

Bah drink your pisswasser :)

I'm sad I no longer live in Salzburg - loved the Allianz :) especially in May, 2 seasons ago :)

German football is sorted - train ticket, entry all for about £30 and good beer and pretzels - plus some pretty hot women too! (Who love sex!) - the only thing I dislike about the Allianz tonight is that Pep will be there!!!

Why not Atleti? I know they are a wonderful team with a great coach, but if you ask me, they are at the same level with PSG, maybe with a slight advantage for Atleti because of a better league they are competing in.

But Chelsea do have something they don't - Mourinho and European experience.

Fingers crossed for Atleti tonight. I'd rather have them than Bayern or Madrid.

Wouldn't want Atletico TBH. Prefer to face a team that already has a set style of play and that would make it a tad easier to take them on as we know what to expect from these teams. With Atletico though, we won't quite know. They have high levels of energy, stamina, capable of aggressive pressing etc but also a bit reactive in a way to the opposition they faced. And comparing them with PSG, would say Simeone and Atletico are a tad more streetwise than Blanc and his team.

This has to be an historical first;

The FA have confirmed to the Daily Mail that one of the Sunderland and Liverpool fixtures* will be moved in order to give the Blues an extra day of rest.

:clap:

They'll move them to the same day lol...intresting they're doing us a favour...how nice..yet bizzare..