UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

At this point we have a better chance of winning the CL than the prem. At least if we win ALL our UEFA Champions League matches we win the trophy, can't say the same for our league games.

True. Let's hope this week gets even better, and we beat Swansea, and Liverpool get a win over City.

wondering who should we draw next?!!

I think real madrid and bayern should face off and we should get barca(if they can overcome atletico!)but would prefer one of them to the former two

but here on there is no easy team and its an honour to be supporting a club with this kinda character.....

small prayer on manu beating bayern and we drawing them....it would be just too easy :D

Are you serious?

PSG are a group of individuals playing in a second-rate league for money. We're a proper team, with players who have been there and done it and still have the drive and desire to prove themselves at the very top level. We're favourites for this tie for a reason.

tumblr_m9ly44PMdw1qbu8uio1_500.png

I believe, Atletico will beat the dwarfs of Barca tonight. This team is hungry enough to advance, I feel.

As for Manures, they do have a chance to beat Bayern. Just maybe, Chelsea gets to face Manures?

Can you imagine Real vs Chelsea in Lisbon? Oh boy, would Jose love that or what?

Yeah would rather face Madrid in the final rather than over two legs.

Your wish just might come true, I read.

Iva suspended now, hopefully Jose starts playing Cole in the next few games to get him ready for the semis.

Top 4 in this beautiful competition is huge! So nice to watch the other 2 matches today after we have done our own job. Looking forward to Friday's draw aswell.

I assume Bayern and Barca will join us and Real in the semi-finals, but of course everything is possible. My dream final would be us vs. Bayern. Just imagine the tention between Jose and Pep and of course the players after what happened in 2012. Let's see what happens! This competition is sooooo enjoyable and it's nice to see how Bayern and Barca do today!

7 Champions League Semi finals in the last 11 years not bad for a club with no history!!, mind you we have never murdered our own fans so i expect it doesn't count.

We have never played Real in anything other than a Final so Chelsea v Real Madrid in Lisbon it is then., the dream Final for UEFA the worlds Biggest team v The team with the most European Cup wins

Your wish just might come true, I read.

Iva suspended now, hopefully Jose starts playing Cole in the next few games to get him ready for the semis.

That's a pretty good idea. I hope Jose does it because we can't throw Ash in a CL final when he hasn't been on the pitch for months.

That's a pretty good idea. I hope Jose does it because we can't throw Ash in a CL final when he hasn't been on the pitch for months.

Just one thing still puzzles me. As I looked at the attendance figure, only a little over 39 thou people were there last night.

Now, my question:

Where are all those dummies when Chelsea plays in the most important game of this season?