UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Don't you worry. I suggest that you not take the threat seriously. As the previous French man said, PSG may find a way around It.
Qatar has emerged as one of the few bright spots for tourism in the Middle East. PSG has been chosen to promote Qatar in the world. The latest figures show that the tourism industry in Qatar keeps moving in an upward trajectory.
It seems to me that the deal seems to be valid. Two hundred million euros a year is impressive, that's why a lot of people get jealous.

Do you honestly believe that the tourism figures are increasing because PSG are promoting it? Fucksake. Brainwashed.

Do you honestly believe that the tourism figures are increasing because PSG are promoting it? Fucksake. Brainwashed.

I think he did say the truth. PSG, Barcelona have both helped with their respective partnerships with Qatar Foundation, Oredoo, Qatar Airways QIA, QNB, and so on. PSG also played a game with Real over here . Even if the promotion is minute, Qatar needs it. They did have an analysis on it with numbers thrown and stuff. It's worse in the newspapers over here Since PSG's got drawn with Chels, all I've heard is propaganda that makes Chelsea look like the devil's offspring. They don't care about their own national league when it comes to Barcelona and PSG..

Don't you worry. I suggest that you not take the threat seriously. As the previous French man said, PSG may find a way around It.
Qatar has emerged as one of the few bright spots for tourism in the Middle East. PSG has been chosen to promote Qatar in the world. The latest figures show that the tourism industry in Qatar keeps moving in an upward trajectory.
It seems to me that the deal seems to be valid. Two hundred million euros a year is impressive, that's why a lot of people get jealous.

You have no clue about Qatar or its tourism do you?

It is not a belief. I do not do my research by proclamation rather than investigation; I was just reporting the facts.
I can tell you that I love Qatar much more than I did 3 years ago. By the way, Qatar has made a lot of other investments in France; for example, in French companies and real estate.
Anyway, I was watching Nice-PSG (0-1). PSG won their last 9 games. The good news is that they had a lot of scoring opportunities, and no one got injured. However, Lavezzi is the weakest link in the team. We missed too many chances; It worries me a little bit.
Overall, I am more optimistic today than I was last week. So, It's fifty-fifty—oh, never mind that's not important, GN!
Chelsea, here we come! Come what may, It's just entertainment.

Tbh, he's not wrong. Obviously, it's not PSG alone, but they are a factor. Al Jazeera Sports (now BeIN Sports) is another factor...and about half of France! The government is using this policy of making big investments in popular brands to increase the profile of the country. And it's working for them. Not just for tourism. I don't think they would have won the 2022 WC bid if it weren't for those investments and their resulting "connections".

Anyway, on topic, Thiago Silva was back for PSG today wearing a mask, so he's definitely fit for Tuesday. They scrapped a 1-0 win against Nice. They were far from impressive, tbh. Silva looks like a man among boys in their defense.

At the end of the day, it's still a win. :P

1. IT WAS NOT A DERBY

2. NICE IS NOT ARSENAL

3. NICE IS NOT CONTENDING ON TITLE WITH PSG .. PSG WON IT ALREADY I GUESS!

4. THEY DID NOT HAVE THEIR STRIKER INJURED AND STILL MANAGE TO WIN WITH SIX GOALS!

1. IT WAS NOT A DERBY

2. NICE IS NOT ARSENAL

4. THEY DID NOT HAVE THEIR STRIKER INJURED AND STILL MANAGE TO WIN WITH SIX GOALS!

OH GAWD!

facepalm.jpg

1. IT WAS NOT A DERBY

2. NICE IS NOT ARSENAL

I knew that comment I made would make some PSG fans butthurt

I think you've got it wrong! I'm not a PSG fan .. I was pointing out that our win against Gooners was more significant

now excuse me I've to go and roll another :D :D

Tough match yesterday in Nice. Paris missed a lot of goal opportunities and the final goal is a bit lucky. That's not an excuse but they were probably thinking of the CL match. But only the 3 points matter.

Thiago Silva played with his first game with his mask, probably to feel reassured. Just a small turn-over, Veratti and Matuidi did not start the game and Alex did not play.

They play Nice and win with one goal

We play Arsenal and win with 6 goals

You're absolutely right.

Assuming that Arsenal would beat Nice 4-0, it makes Chelsea-Nice: 10-0, so Chelsea - PSG: 9-0.

Real Madrid lost 2-1 in Sevilla. Assuming that Arsenal would beat Sevilla 3-0, it makes Arsenal-Real: 5-1 and then Chelsea-Madrid: 11-1. And Herta Berlin and Celta Vigo are weaker than Arsenal, so you should beat Bayern and Barça easily.

So we should cancel CL and save time. You have already won it. QED :D

Tough match yesterday in Nice. Paris missed a lot of goal opportunities and the final goal is a bit lucky. That's not an excuse but they were probably thinking of the CL match. But only the 3 points matter.

Thiago Silva played with his first game with his mask, probably to feel reassured. Just a small turn-over, Veratti and Matuidi did not start the game and Alex did not play.

You're absolutely right.

Assuming that Arsenal would beat Nice 4-0, it makes Chelsea-Nice: 10-0, so Chelsea - PSG: 9-0.

Real Madrid lost 2-1 in Sevilla. Assuming that Arsenal would beat Sevilla 3-0, it makes Arsenal-Real: 5-1 and then Chelsea-Madrid: 11-1. And Herta Berlin and Celta Vigo are weaker than Arsenal, so you should beat Bayern and Barça easily.

So we should cancel CL and save time. You have already won it. QED :D

we just enjoy humiliating PSG too much to cancel it :P

Thiago Silva is back for PSG. Played 90 minutes against Nice tonight where PSG won 1-0 through Cavani.

Not sure if it went down as a Cavani goal, but it was definitely an OG. Cavani didn't touch it, the defender turned it in.