UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Sirigu - VdW Alex T.Silva Maxwell - Matuidi Verratti Motta - Lavezzi Cavani Zlatan

this will be the team. maybe Lucas for Lavezzi but this is not an easy game. especially if PSG overpower in the midfield. Cavani on the wing is a misplace of talent but he still works hard tracking back. does not play like a striker asked to do a duty on the wing at all

Despite being young, I've already been to many cities and the only one prettier than Paris was Madrid!

I agree there must be prettier cities than Paris, but it is still right up there with any other city, imo!

London and Chicago are the coolest ones I've ever been to, but definitely not as pretty as Paris...

Berlin is also top 5 IMO, although I was only there for 2 days, it was absolutely beautiful.

I've only been in Paris for a few hours, and it was right up there amongst the prettiest cities. Going to Amsterdam very soon, heard it is something special too.

Really? What cities are prettier then? (I'm just curious, not criticizing)

Slightly off topic :)

I have been to Paris about 20 times (not exactly an expert) :)

But - as I get the Eurostar - I always start in the worst area Gare du Nord...

At night - Dubai has to be up there - it looks amazing.

Budapest is also really lovely, as is Moscow (seriously!) - then you have many other places - like Prague (architecture is amazing) - Cannes is also amazing. You also cannot rule out Venice (except the smell sometimes). Or even Ljubljana (Slovenia).

It's all down to personal preference - I agree. Hence it's hard to claim an outright winner... Europe and EurAsia is blessed with many wonderful cities - we are all very lucky :)

I'm delighted with this draw because I think it pitches the two most evenly-balanced sides in the competition against each other. Both us and PSG are nowhere near the finished article. But both teams are committed to playing attacking football - whichever way the tie goes, it'll be one to enjoy, with a lot of goals.

PSG played against my Greek team AEK Athens twice.

On both occasions the French beat us it but it was considered 50-50ish,

On the second occasion (2007 ?) the French won but there was a lot of booing by their fans because they were not doing well in la ligue.

Their gigantic budget made them go forward while we receded.

I'm delighted with this draw because I think it pitches the two most evenly-balanced sides in the competition against each other. Both us and PSG are nowhere near the finished article. But both teams are committed to playing attacking football - whichever way the tie goes, it'll be one to enjoy, with a lot of goals.

i am not so sure about that, i think there will be very few goals scored maybe 4 at most over the 2 legs.

chelsea, this team :rant: ... sorry but who went in quarter-final last year ? Who made a draw against Barcelona, who has the one of the best player in the world, THE PSG. B)

The psg could buy any player, they made ​​a proposition to messi and ronaldo, so sorry but you are not able to win the psg who playing in one of the best league in the world: Monaco (falcao, rodriguez, mouthino, carvalho ...) paris (lavezzi, thiago silva, zlatan, Cabaye, Matuidi, cavani) and LENS they have been bought by wealthy owners, league 1 can concurencer the Bundesliga, They Have just the bayern (and dortmund fall ) , the ligue 1 can concurencer the seria a (who is in the Champions League in serie a?).

And you will see the next year when Monaco will be in the Champions League! :D

chelsea, this team :rant: ... sorry but who went in quarter-final last year ? Who made a draw against Barcelona, who has the one of the best player in the world, THE PSG. B)

Yo, Jan Vertonghen in disguise, please do us all a favour and get the fuck out of here and never come back.

Quarter-finals in Champions League is the biggest achievement in your club's miserable history and it will stay like that.

The funny thing is that you are proud of getting a draw against Barcelona. Can't blame you, this must be one of the greatest result in Paris' history haha. But guess what? Chelsea actually did beat that team and won the trophy you are all dreaming about. And Guardiola was the coach at that time, not his fucking assistant coach.

Now get out of here and enjoy your last weeks in Champions League. After that you can go back to that second-hand league of yours and watch "the Almighty Paris" winning against Evian and Ajaccio haha.

The psg could buy any player, they made ​​a proposition to messi and ronaldo, so sorry but you are not able to win the psg who playing in one of the best league in the world: Monaco (falcao, rodriguez, mouthino, carvalho ...) paris (lavezzi, thiago silva, zlatan, Cabaye, Matuidi, cavani) and LENS they have been bought by wealthy owners, league 1 can concurencer the Bundesliga, They Have just the bayern (and dortmund fall ) , the ligue 1 can concurencer the seria a (who is in the Champions League in serie a?).
And you will see the next year when Monaco will be in the Champions League! :D

That's troll of the day ! :clown: