UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Marquinhos isn't first choice. It'll mostly be Silva-Alex

Not really, it is mostly Marquinhos and T. Silva who are starting. There are also strong rummours Alex wants to move to MLS because of that!

But anyway, I agree with the fact their defence (appart from Silva) isnt as solid as it should be. We can definitely exploit that if Hazard-Oscar-Willian play well...

their defence is there to be gotten at. except Silva there's Alex, Maxwell and VdV. not great. Think we can do damage there

THIS.

In Sweden they show almost every game cuz of Ibra and its comedy gold watching Thiago Silva babysitting the PSG defence.

Not really, it is mostly Marquinhos and T. Silva who are starting. There are also strong rummours Alex wants to move to MLS because of that!

But anyway, I agree with the fact their defence (appart from Silva) isnt as solid as it should be. We can definitely exploit that if Hazard-Oscar-Willian play well...

Strike is right. It is Alex and Silva the preferred two. Marquinhos gets the odd game but in a big game, most times you will see Alex and Silva. Marquinhos gets a lot of game time though. He is rotated in a lot but for the game against us expect too see Silva and Alex if they are fit.

Not really, it is mostly Marquinhos and T. Silva who are starting.

There are also strong rummours Alex wants to move to MLS because of that!

it's not definite. thiago silva is the constant. and alex and marquinhos share the other spot. i would say Alex 2/3rd and Marquinhos 1/3rd