UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Imagine a Bayern vs Real in 2 weeks, fucking hell that is the ULTIMATE FOOTBALL, basically everything good about this game are all in that match. Pace, passing, skill, world class, managers...etc just nothing to say.

PSG vs Atletico

Chelsea vs MU

Bayern vs Real

Barca vs Dortmund

I hope it would be that

Chelsea v. MU

Bayern v. Real

Barcelona v. Atletico

PSG V. Dortmund

Wouldn't mind facing Dortmund. Will be a good tie that.

Yep me too their best team against us would probably be without Gundogan, Bender, Subotic and of course no Gotze compared to last season. Also Kuba as well, I would really fancy us and Jose this time. Still prefer MU though, we are not Olympiacos, we are going to take our chances and will not be that shit in defence or attack, probably 2-0 at home and 1-1 away. Atletico would actually be a nightmare, best defence in Europe atm.

The worst case we get 2 Madrid or Bayern, what do you think our approach would be? If at home 1st leg MUST MUST MUST SCORE a goal, maybe a 1-0 win but a draw is ok too. Then the 2nd leg if they have scored we will need to do a City at Barca or Arsenal at Bayern earlier this season but parking the plane is a possibility too. I hope Bayern follow that passing formula Barca did in 2012 continuously until team open up, because we never will under Jose.

Yep me too their best team against us would probably be without Gundogan, Bender, Subotic and of course no Gotze compared to last season. Also Kuba as well, I would really fancy us and Jose this time. Still prefer MU though, we are not Olympiacos, we are going to take our chances and will not be that shit in defence or attack, probably 2-0 at home and 1-1 away. Atletico would actually be a nightmare, best defence in Europe atm.

There's no Lewandowski too in the first leg. Will be suspended after picking up his 3rd yellow in the competition this season earlier just now.

As long as United are still in the Champions League, teams in the Top 4 are not safe yet.....

Yh because they are gonna do a Chelsea 2012 with that terrible defence and with RVP probably out for the rest of the season now...