Real Madrid

Barcelona

Dortmund

PSG

Atletico

(Man Utd)

(Zenit)

Olympiakos

Wouldnt mind any team except for maybe Bayern or Real, that being said I still think we can still beat anyone ...

What the fuck is going on with ponies, dark horses, small horses and horses in general this season? It seems like every manager and player uses this metaphor.

Sloths and penguins are way cooler, yeah.

We arent even a horse, how could we be the dark horses?

WE ARE THE DARK PONIES!!!

Somehow I still feel like we are not ready.

Next season for sure.

I would love to be prove wrong, but when things get tough I have little faith in our strikers to bail us out.

The dark horse for me has to be PSG. Zlatan run right now is sort of like Drogba two years ago. He is on his last and is giving it his all to try to win the competition.

Such spirit and desire are always a wild card for me.

Difficulty order of the remaining teams imo :

Bayern

Real Madrid

Barcelona

Dortmund

PSG

Atletico

(Man Utd)

(Zenit)

Olympiakos

Wouldnt mind any team except for maybe Bayern or Real, that being said I still think we can still beat anyone ...

I dont want to offense but imo chelse would qualify only against olympiakos or manu in this list. And maybe againts dortm.

GT-N7100 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Olympiakos would be the luckiest draw. Dortmund is fine too considering they're suffering from injuries.

I think everyone else is better than us on paper, so at this point of the competiton all I hope for is that the younger player benefit from this experience.

I dont want to offense but imo chelse would qualify only against olympiakos or manu in this list. And maybe againts dortm.

Sure, we wont be favourites going through if we get drawn vs one of the top top teams, but if the players step up for it everything is possible.

Maybe Iam biased but I would actually see us 4th in that list...

No team will want to face us. Our defence is pretty solid, we won't let any team play their own game against us and in Hazard we have a proper match-winner so I'm really not too fussed who we get.

Having said that I think the worst draws would be PSG or Atletico. Olympiakos we could probably outplay and I'd probably be confident against Zenit and Dortmund too. Bayern, Real and Barca are all probably stronger than us too so it comes down to killing the game and looking to snatch a goal a la 2012.

But Atletico and PSG are teams in between those two approaches and would be tricky ties indeed. Atletico in particular remind me a lot of us and are my dark horses to win the whole thing. Having drawn Galatasaray in the last round though it's probably certain we'll get Real Madrid and have Carlo return to the Bridge.

Dear thendo, sure everything is possible in football, we did even have hope against chelsea despite the poor play we had(gala) but as far as i saw in both matches, chelsea is playing much worse than any other team in the list...but belief comes first, if the team believes that can do, if they dont just as we did not yesterday the results may be suffering... my intention is that we are going to watch either chelsea vs bayern or chelsea vs atletico matches...in anycase, good luck...