UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Moahahahaha ! You already starting to doubt

Nostradamus.gif

As they say: Yenilen pehlivan güreşe doymaz! Keep trucking, Otto!

:Goober:

It is not doubting, it is about being kind. I thought you felt bad and not ready to face reality so I tried to make it less painful for you.

Moahahahaha ! You already starting to doubt

As they say: Yenilen pehlivan güreşe doymaz! Keep trucking, Otto!

:Goober:

It is not doubting, it is about being kind. I thought you felt bad and not ready to face reality so I tried to make it less painful for you.

Aiaiaiai .... Eşek hoşaftan ne anlar anlamaz!

Aiaiaiai .... EÅek hoÅaftan ne anlar anlamaz!

Sen anladıÄına göre eÅÅekte anlar sıÄırda anlar.

The one getting the bull up the ass is you, sweetie! Like this, In february :Goober:

bull-horn-up-ass1.jpg

Ps: essekte is with one s

That guy looks more like you little clown. Ä°n Turkey we don't have that activity.

Ow that is right: you do more this activity:

rajygagu.jpg

Ps: what's with calling me little clown? Feeling a angry perhaps? Bit of a bad loser? Can't stand the banter you started?

If your team gets burned like you just did in this thread it is gonna be Chelsea 10-0 aggregate. You might as well save the fuel cost and stay home :Goober:

I trolled according to you which I am not. I wrote down all I believe. I believe Galatasaray will destroy Chelsea. We will and you will see who is going to cry.

Oh, what you believe? That way you put it sounded like you were able to see the future, talk to Mr. Mourinho and all that shit. Get a fucking grip, mate.

For goodness sake, can you all just stop with the trash talking and rubbish posts right now? You are all practically derailing the thread - going against the forum rules - with pointless posts that are not even contributing to the forum in any way. Better stop it now or suffer the consequences!