UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

No one cares about plastic chavskis or plastic hose,chavski is just a plastic blue toy to roman.Buying a Big club only took 10 minutes for him,Nobody knew anything about him before the deal, he just wanted to be famous, when he get bored his plastic fake club will be sold for £1 then you can be whore of arabs.In my personal opinion you ain't a club though in the sense that you generate your own turnover your a play thing of a rich Russian.Get over a fact that your club is NOT BIG! It is a bubble, which will burst sooner or later.You wont be able to meet FFP rules soon and l Can't wait for that to happen!And l also hope Galatasaray make this happen faster by knocking you out.

We won our last European cup at 2001 without steroids unlike you.

Well clearly they do. Don't you see us fill up stadiums in America and Asia on pre-season tours?

Yes Abramovich was well known. He was quite a significant face in Russian politics.

We won't be sold for £1 considering we have a Forbes value of £574m, (7th most valuable football team in the world) and the club itself has NO debt. We've been hearing 'when Roman gets bored' for 10 years now. Pretty sure he's still interested considering the amount he allowed the club to spend on players this Summer. He is regularly seen at matches and his son looked pretty bored at the Champions League final too didn't he? Isn't he apparently gonna take over when Abramovich gets too old too?

Well being owned by Arabs is working OK for Man City isn't it?

That's funny you say we won't meet FFP. Pretty sure we will. 3 days ago we announced a loss but we will still meet FFP.

Finally, you won it in 2001, not 2000 you doughnut. And it was the Europa League. Until you win the one with the big ears you can button it.

No one cares about plastic chavskis or plastic hose,chavski is just a plastic blue toy to roman.Buying a Big club only took 10 minutes for him,Nobody knew anything about him before the deal, he just wanted to be famous, when he get bored his plastic fake club will be sold for £1 then you can be whore of arabsWe won our last European cup at 2001 without steroids unlike you.

Two words: Ünal Aysal. The billionnaire owner you brought in because of the incredibly bad results btween 2001-2011 when he got chosen.

You%20fail.gif

:lol:

My latest calls

3ACkc7b.jpg
I talked to Mr. Mourinho last night on the phone. I learned that he is visiting his cousin in south Portugal to relax for a day. He said he has hard time sleeping since he learnt that Galatasaray is their opponent in CL. He said whenever he falls asleep, he sees Bruma running with a ball and all Chelsea players including bench are trying to stop him but not able to do it.
pAf0CId.jpg
I found Mr.Mourinho's cousins’s number after a long search and talked to him couple hours ago. He said he doesn't know what is wrong with his cousin José lately that he is too much worried about coming Galatasaray game. His cousin said he tried everything to make him feel comfortable while his visit but it seems his efforts didn't help much. José thinks there is no way to stop Bruma. He says he can find strategies to stop Ronaldo, Roben, Suarez whatever but he thinks Bruma is unstoppable.
0zK7VMu.jpg
I called Mr. Mourinho's uncle, a retired footballer and asked him about Chelsea - Galatasaray games. He said he thinks his nephew José has no chance againt Galatasaray sadly and a bit angrily. He watched recent Galatasaray's games on Tv and he thinks Galatasaray is so strong and creative and there is no any player in Chelsea squad who can stop Bruma. He said he saw a player a mixture of Pele and Maradona and impressed a lot. He said good luck to Galatasaray in quarter finals.

I'm just having so much fun reading posts of these delusional galatasaray fans.

Bruma is a kid who can only run, and Hazard's gonna tear you a new one. I'm so not worried about this match, we're going to trash Galatasaray.

Oh, and you talked to Mourinho? You're just a wanker who can't even clean his shoes.

Poslato sa LT30p

Two words: Ünal Aysal. The billionnaire owner you brought in because of the incredibly bad results btween 2001-2011 when he got chosen.

Wrong

Yes Galatasaray president is billionaire but he is not owner.As you said he got chosen by selection. He doesn't pay for the club at all. Galatasaray live with its own capital. Its normal that you can't understand this since you cant survive without being whore of someone.

Galatasray established in 1481, like more than 200 years before uk declaration

Where is Plastic chavskis history only started at 2003 ?

You know me and my friends here in Cyprus have a joke to mock Galatasaray. We call you Milkasaray becaue Gala means milk in Greek :P (which is where Galactose derives from).

Have you not realised that the only reason we care about this game is cos of the return of Drogba?

You know me and my friends here in Cyprus have a joke to mock Galatasaray. We call you Milkasaray becaue Gala means milk in Greek :P (which is where Galactose derives from).

Have you not realised that the only reason we care about this game is cos of the return of Drogba?

Nope only reason you care about this game because you dont have a team to support in cyprus