UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Alright, can we please stop this game of "my horse is bigger than yours"? It's getting really annoying.

Please try to stick to discussing the actual match and the actual football. Let me try to get the ball rolling:

To our Turkish visitors: Who of our current Chelsea players do you like the most and who do you think will the be the biggest threat to you?

There is a perticular type of player in whole game, which Galatasaray cannot handle in each and every part of the field. Fast and dribbler with crossing skills. Italians or English has a culture of football which has built-in combinations for these players. Field defense or crossballs, physical superiority etc etc.. Turkish football as a whole, has really few "plan-b"'s for those guys. I believe Eden Hazard will play cat and mice with our wing backs. He is fast and can go for crosses too. Midfielders or Attacking Midfielders won't be much of a problem. Selçuk, Melo and Semih on back has solid defending skills, who also have enough stamina for on game physical challenges. Key to f*ck whole Galatasaray mentality is use wingers. Average age of squad is not promising, there are couple of used to be A+ players. Since I watched the draw, I started to have nightmares of Hazard f*cking around. Also Schurrle'll probably score more than one. He is also a threat, positions well on the pitch.

Alright, can we please stop this game of "my horse is bigger than yours"? It's getting really annoying.

Please try to stick to discussing the actual match and the actual football. Let me try to get the ball rolling:

To our Turkish visitors: Who of our current Chelsea players do you like the most and who do you think will the be the biggest threat to you?

I am really scared of Hazard.It is gonna be a tough match for sure.I hope Galatasaray can make it to the quarter finals :)

There is a perticular type of player in whole game, which Galatasaray cannot handle in each and every part of the field. Fast and dribbler with crossing skills. Italians or English has a culture of football which has built-in combinations for these players. Field defense or crossballs, physical superiority etc etc.. Turkish football as a whole, has really few "plan-b"'s for those guys. I believe Eden Hazard will play cat and mice with our wing backs. He is fast and can go for crosses too. Midfielders or Attacking Midfielders won't be much of a problem. Selçuk, Melo and Semih on back has solid defending skills, who also have enough stamina for on game physical challenges. Key to f*ck whole Galatasaray mentality is use wingers. Average age of squad is not promising, there are couple of used to be A+ players. Since I watched the draw, I started to have nightmares of Hazard f*cking around. Also Schurrle'll probably score more than one. He is also a threat, positions well on the pitch.

If that's the case then Schurrle is a much bigger threat to you than Eden. Willian as well. Our biggest issue is probably our back four. We will struggle to deal with someone as physical as Didier.

As a Turkish Fenerbahce and Liverpool FC fan, let me clear a few things.

1-) Liverpool are better than you.

2-) Galatasaray sucks. They won aganist Juventus only beacuse of the pitch. It was way too bad.

3-) Chelsea will easily beat Galatasaray.

I see some Turkish supporters here who doesn't have respect. I apologize for every single one of them. Don't care about them. That's just the way Galatasaray fans are.

Galatasaray has the worst defence line in CL at the moment. Mata and Hazard will destroy Kaya, Zan and Chedjou.

Galatasaray has the worst striker in CL at the moment. He's called Yılmaz. Yes, he scored a lot last year. But he wastes lots of chances. Just like Torres. Galatasaray has only Drogba, Sneijder and Melo. They are pretty good. Especially Drogba. I hate that guy. When Chelsea eliminated FENERBAHCE in 2008 it was beacuse of him. So, if Terry and Cahill can prevent Drogba from getting chances, you'll easily win. I'm here to answer any question of yours.

As a Turkish Fenerbahce and Liverpool FC fan, let me clear a few things.

1-) Liverpool are better than you.

2-) Galatasaray sucks. They won aganist Juventus only beacuse of the pitch. It was way too bad.

3-) Chelsea will easily beat Galatasaray.

I see some Turkish supporters here who doesn't have respect. I apologize for every single one of them. Don't care about them. That's just the way Galatasaray fans are.

Galatasaray has the worst defence line in CL at the moment. Mata and Hazard will destroy Kaya, Zan and Chedjou.

Galatasaray has the worst striker in CL at the moment. He's called Yılmaz. Yes, he scored a lot last year. But he wastes lots of chances. Just like Torres. Galatasaray has only Drogba, Sneijder and Melo. They are pretty good. Especially Drogba. I hate that guy. When Chelsea eliminated FENERBAHCE in 2008 it was beacuse of him. So, if Terry and Cahill can prevent Drogba from getting chances, you'll easily win. I'm here to answer any question of yours.

What are u think about Turkish song called "Fenerg Aglama"?

If that's the case then Schurrle is a much bigger threat to you than Eden. Willian as well. Our biggest issue is probably our back four. We will struggle to deal with someone as physical as Didier.

Yep, Schurrle is a real deal. Your back four maybe bit doubtful but believe me, our back four is a disaster. If you have time, just watch the Juventus game, Eboue often forgets his role as wing back and fools around far away,Chedjou showed an average performance but that guy has some issues of concentration. There are also rumours that we'll sell him back to Ligue 1 and sign Davide Astori from Cagliari, I don't know how that move will effect in such a short notice. Riera is really slow, I mean really. Probably I am faster than him. If by any chance Mata does long passes over Melo to Schurrle, he'll score like a piece of cake, or pie in your case.. There is one more player who can give your guys hard time: Umut Bulut. Turkish National who played for Toulouse previous seasons. He is like a locomotive, insane stamina and physique. Seems like a little kid but his nickname is Umut the Rambo. Willian might find himself free too. There are no words to describe Didier to you guys, you know what he is capable of. Even after a stupid decision of China, he is really fit and strong.

1-) You should practice English.

2-) We're not talking about Fenerbahce.

3-) Grow up.

1-) It isn't your problem.

2-) What is Fenerbahce?

3-) I grown up enough, dont worry. By the way, it isn't your problem too ;)

Here isn't DH, you can't judge people like this.

As a Galatasaray fan from Turkey, i wish best luck for both teams. I am ashamed about what has been written in your forum by our fans. Please ignore them. It will be interesting to see Drogba playing against his ex-team. I am sure Chelsea fans will show the love performance for him in England. And also it will be really amazing to see Mourinho again in Istanbul, i love him so much. :)

Anyways, it was happy to see a draw against Chelsea after a long time. Looking forward to see what results we will get.